Cardano crossword number 1 (update, the reward is now 600 Ada)

post-puzzle-oct-6.pdf (109.0 KB)

1. The first clue is in the wallet or address: DdzFFzCqrhsoi7DgPXuPXZumem1daLbk6ccAs6jMPobo8aFfTmVQHvdK8CHLQ1h5nnPUnWLZbhTzX8B4fbtyiQrqqHWGMtfaeRnFvRo1

2. The puzzle clues for across and down will be posted here on Saturday, October 6 at 1900 GMT (London time).

3. A cypher key to finish the puzzle will be posted here exactly 24 hours later on Sunday, October 7 at 1900 GMT.

4. I would like to get the donations for the winner of this game up to 100 Ada. Send donations to this same address: DdzFFzCqrhsoi7DgPXuPXZumem1daLbk6ccAs6jMPobo8aFfTmVQHvdK8CHLQ1h5nnPUnWLZbhTzX8B4fbtyiQrqqHWGMtfaeRnFvRo1

5. If the prize is not collected by the following Saturday October 13 at 1900 GMT, then the prize money will be rolled over into a new puzzle.

Possible clue at the original video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buvsb-c4fl4

Good luck!

cypher key: 23A5D18D1D20A4D19A2D14D9D13A17D16D11D10A12A8A3A21D7D24D6D15A23D25A22A4A

11 Likes

I don’t understand the rules. Is it possible to fill out all the blanks based on just the info provided in points 1-5?

Or is this an invitation to the game which actually starts at October 7th?

3 Likes

It’s an invitation to a game that starts Oct 7. It is not possible to figure out the puzzle yet, but it is possible to figure out the nature of the puzzle and possible ways of solving it now.

Something at wallet address provides a clue to the puzzle.

Edit: starts Oct 6th

We don’t know the judge who determines the winner, we don’t have the votes to determine the winner, we can’t see the clock that determines the winner, and only the winner will know who they are.

1 Like

@hayamoto_jr I had to fix the time frame, I messed them up. These are the correct times now for optimal participation, thanks for asking.

I bet I can guess 3-across in 7 tries at most.

5 Likes

I’ll be here. Will I have any competition at all? :smiley:

5 Likes

@anon20038177 can you please send my prize from the former contest to this address?

5 Likes

Hey thank you very much @werkof

4 Likes

Yes I will do it soon, @rickymac werkof said something about a wife with rolling eye’s and how its not easy cause of that to send an address to me I could send to :smile:

3 Likes

Haha, I know what he means. When I am on the computer too long I get the wife with the rolling eyes thing too.

3 Likes

Just for the sake of fun:
2. down, 508 possibilities
3. across, 7 possibilities
4. across, 17 possibilities
(…)
8. across, 14 possibilities

2 Likes

Thanks for the generous donations @anon20038177 and @werkof, I am going to match those donations and bring the total up to 500 Ada. :pray::smile:

3 Likes

Soon

3 Likes

D’oh, cardano-cli can’t do paper wallet restoration, which I guess will be needed. Gonna have to reinstall Daedalus.

2 Likes

Somebody donated 100 Ada to the prize, now it is at 600 Ada. Thank you!

1 Like

What to do if i solved it?

1 Like

Claim the prize!! :slight_smile:

I tried to but failed. In the wallet address, there are three transactions before the first video. The amounts are 27, 3.14 and 42. There are 27 words to find. 3.14 you might recognize from math class and 42 is the meaning of life (form the hitchhiker’s guide). I’m guessing the 3.14 represents a circle -> Caesar cipher

1 Like

Ok so we are trying to find a private key or a seed? And the answers of the puzzle are decrypted using Caesar cipher?

1 Like