About the Introductions category

Let us know a little about yourself and how you got interested in Cardano! :cardano:

If you are posting for the first time, please click here: Introductions, and post a new topic to introduce yourself :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi special people, my name is Jody, I am from South Africa and I’m so excited to be part of the Cardano community. Happy days are in store for Cardano, the best is yet to come! Looking forward to interacting with all of you. Sending warmth :wink:

6 Likes

I️ am new but it is not at all clear from your website where I️ go to post my introduction

Blockquote

By the way I️ am Ed from North Carolina and I️ am a strong believer in the Cardano project

2 Likes

Hello @Red_tag_ed and welcome!

You can go the Introduce Yourself Category and post there! :sunglasses:

Welcome @Light_Being :slight_smile:

A warm hello from the UK although chilly weather here!

1 Like

Thanks Jon, my suggestion is that it would be easier if you would say “introduce yourself here” with “here” being a link to the response block. What wasn’t clear to me was if you were just one of many introducing themselves and there didn’t seem to be a clear space to post one’s introduction like the comment and post function on Facebook. Just my feedback for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Hey all, Melbourne - Australia.

1 Like

My name is Yuji, hello from Japan,

3 Likes

@Red_tag_ed You have a very good point! Really appreciate the feedback. Will make that change now! :slight_smile:

Hi I am from Australia. Nice to have a forum. I don’t know where to post my first intro but happy to see you all!

1 Like

Hi Jon,

Thank you kindly for the welcome.

Wet and overcast here in JHB - RSA, bed and dvd weather!!!

Have a good one and I’m sure we’ll chat again it the future :wink:

1 Like

Hello from the Netherlands

2 Likes

Welcome @pieter ! :smiley:

Hi everyone. I’m Luis, from Portugal.

2 Likes

Hey @Engrossa Luis - welcome to the new forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all, I am from Missouri, USA.

2 Likes

Welcome @PokhrelPR Lok! :slight_smile:

Hi, I am Eli from Israel. (Former programmer present Karate teacher)… Just started learning about the Crypoto space and it is fascinating!!!

1 Like

Welcome @EliElfassy Eli! :slight_smile:

2 Likes