多少个ada可以参与以后的cardano投票?

是投票,不是pos.

2%是在哪看到的?我之前听说是只要持有就可以投票的,不限数量。

抱歉,我好像理解错了。真的是每个人都可以投票的吗?

I so very much wish we had a translation tool integrated on the forum here.
Google just is not making enough sense for me to understand the exact nature of this post :pensive:

哪里还有关于投票的信息吗,我找了下没找到。

我是在Chales的视频中看的。。。

这一块现在应该还在写论文,要用学术的方式证明公平、分散、可持续吧啦吧啦吧啦。。然后才发表出来。

It’s something about voting - if it require holding some percentage of ada to vote.
Language is complicated. Google already did very well, though not well enough.:grin:

没明白什么意思,,,,

就是,CEO嘴巴大,在YouTube视频上跟粉丝们说,我们的投票是,只要有ada就可以,没有门槛的噢!

然后下面的小喽喽开始忙着做理论论证,然后是技术实现。目前这项工作应该是正在进行,还没有弄出来。所以,也看不到一个地方来详细介绍投票。

明白了,就是关于投票的细节还没出来,还要看查理斯怎么做。

I was able to recognize that it was something about voting, I was just a bit saddened that I could not join the conversation having a language barrier and not fully understanding the content.
The future will eliminate these problems I imagine, but for now it is still an issue many of us consider to hamper the development of our community, hopefully 2019 will provide us some tools to bridge the language gap. :slight_smile:

yes,you are right.because of language.one cardano community become 2 or 3 and more.l have some
misunderstand about cardano vote(which we will achieve at BASHO).my real question is how much
ada can vote at least?

Let’s translate this together.

多少 How many?
个 units of
Ada
可以 allow’s one to
参 join in
与 this is the hardest character to understand. It joins both halves of the sentence together.
以后的 the upcoming
Cardano
投票 voting

What else can we do?

1 ada will be 1 vote, if you have 100 ada you will have 100 votes. if you have just 1 ada you will be able to vote using it.

1 Like

ok,thanks for your answer .