ADA DEVELOPER NEED FOCUS ON 3 most import THING

THE most 3 import thing is 1. OUROBOROS POS DELEGATION ONLINE, 2. PLUTUS and SMART CONTRACT 3. SIDECHAIN

stop other project until finish these 3 most import thing.

Why so many VM to smart contact? 为啥搞这么多虚拟机,一会KVM一会IELE一会PLUTUS? Can’t the team focus on one VM , like PLUTUS? The progress is already very slow , why make so many VM ? 狗逼不能集中火力搞一个虚拟机,搞了3个,人力够吗?是不是在拖延时间? 我知道KVM和IELE不都是运行 ETH的虚拟机吗? 为啥要搞两套? 赶紧把PLUTUS弄出来,写个论文写几个月,实现个代码再等半年。

还有那个OPEN OUROBOROS DELEGATION 算法,还在提交论文,实现代码还没动静呢。你确定Q3能上吗?

我就想说,能不能把人力用在核心的事情上,别老搞那些乱七八糟的,纸钱包有一版本就够了,先开发主网行不行?什么抗量子计算,多重签名,钱包账户,账户模型,能不能先放一放。 把POS主网络,PLUTUS,侧链搞出来才是正事。

THAT"S ALL.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about how projects are created or how companies are operated or even about the Cardano development itself, and yet you don’t fail to assume that you know better than a whole large team of people with a great experience.

I have already answered you in details that you either wrong or naive in about every little point you are trying to make in your original post that got removed because of your arrogant swearing, and I was more than nice there, but you have ignored both my answer and all the warnings for you to remove the swearing, because you don’t try to actually find out why you might be wrong - you are just trying to push your stupid point.

Go create your own project if you don’t like this one. Stop wasting your and everyone else’s time by writing stupid things.

For context, his post was removed and he is also suspended for a couple of months. We are all for open discussions, but swearing and writing in CAPS, not listening to warnings and acting like this is not how you engage in an open discussion…

Edit: @niceday117 if you are reading this, i strongly suggest waiting out the suspension in favour of making a new account… Perhaps we meet again on the first of September :slight_smile: have a “nice day”…