Just an idea around a potential use of ADA Debit Card : Empower local economy
The idea is not novel and revolves around the concept of local economy.
- Tag the owner of an ADA Debit Card and retail stores with GeoStamps.
- Every purchase made with the ADA card applies a discount on any product for which origin of production has been certified.
- Let say : I’m European, French, State X, SubState Y.
- For every list of items I buy using with my ADA debit card, a discount is applied for each product individually:
- 1% if produced in Europe
- 2% if produced in France
- 3% is produced in my region
- 4% is produced in my substate
- 5% if produced in my town
Fully adjustable depending on the producer of the goods.
Does that break any “basics” of economics that would make this impossible ?