ADA from TRUST wallet to DAEDALUS

Daedalus

Yoroi

Cheers,

1 Like

THANK YOU ALEXD1985!

1 Like

To be honest, I’m not 100% sure if they will automatically convert if you deposit them back into a Binance.us account wallet. I would think so; I think binance.us will convert your pegged ADA back into regular ADA when you send it but I don’t know for sure. Because it typically only takes about 5 -10 min. to set up a binance.us account just to recieve, send and trade crypto, I would probably try this first rather than try to use the decentralized, Binance Bridge, which seems more complicated.

1 Like

Thanks Brer_rabbit. I feel much better about all this. As soon as Binance opens up shop in nyc I will open an account.

Binance U.S. isn’t available in NY?

NO – That’s the problem. I had a Binance/China account, but had to withdraw everything back to the States, because they said they would no longer be servicing clients from the US. So it was a pain in the neck not to be able just to transfer it all to Binance/US, but I couldn’t since it doesn’t exist for NY yet. And then I made the dumb mistake of not totally researching options and… now it’s in the Trust wallet on BEP2 network. It seems easiest just to wait for Binance to open in NY.

Thank you very much. All comments/suggestions are very informative especially to those new in crypto market like me. :wink:

1 Like

If u have doubts, better to ask

I’ve struggled with this same thing. I have some “Binance-Peg Cardano Token (ADA)” in my Binance Chain Wallet under the “Binance Smart Chain Network”. In order to send out of that wallet Binance requires “gas” so you need some of their BNB in order to pay transfer fees. The real issue here is when sending ADA from the the Binance Chain Wallet…there is only an Address and Amount field. There is no Memo field. Binance(us) requires a memo. I sent a test and it did not make it to my Binance(us) account. Binance(us) support is willing to recover it for me for a standard fee of .005 BTC. That’s a couple hundred bucks to recover a couple lost ADA coins! Has anyone been successful getting “Binance-Peg Cardano Token (ADA)” out of a Binance Chain Wallet with other methods?

Did ANYONE ever have any luck getting the ADA off of the Binance chain? Binance US is still not available in NY.