ADA in Yoroi wallet, what now?

Hi all,

I am relatively new into the world of crypto’s and online wallets. I have bought quite some ADA on a few different websites and transferred them successfully into my new Yoroi wallet.

My question, what to do now? I am not planning on selling them, but I would like to know what I have to do when I plan on selling them?

I know that this question might sound ‘stupid’ to some of you, but I would really appreciate to learn from you guys :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hello and welcome to our community @dennistheu

There are no dumb questions here :wink: so feel free to ask what ever you want to know.

you dont have to do anything right now or in the future, but you will be able to delegate those coins to a pool and earn passive income in about 1 month ~. right now its not possible to stake with your coins.

If you want to sell them, you have to transfer them to an exchange wallet (like binance, kraken or what ever) and sell it there.

If you have any futher questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers
Fabian

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply, appreciate it!

where can I find some information on the passive income part?

https://www.cardano.org/stake-pool-delegation#what-is-stake

check that out :slight_smile:

if you still got question, ask me here again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and Welcome Dennis,

Staking is great! I too look forward to staking on the Shelley main net as it was great to see rewards piling up on the recently concluded Incentivised test net.

When the time comes just delegate your ADA and enjoy the ride!

Cheers,
D

1 Like