Announcing the stake pools chosen for October 2022

Hello :wave:

Today we did the redelegation of the Cardano Foundation Wallets. It has been exactly one year since we changed the delegation strategy to support the Architects of the Future.

Interestingly, this time the participation was a bit lower than usual, a few stake pool operators also let us know that they intentionally did not apply to give the others a higher chance. Greetings to @Alexd1985 in this regard!

A brief overview of the statistics in this round:

• We got 188 applications this time.
  • We evaluated them manually and checked all the information they provided. We found builder tools, open-source projects, closed-source projects, many pull requests, some CIP, educational content, whole communities around projects, and many other contributions and support to the growth of the Cardano Community. We appreciate what these pools are doing, and we would like to give these 140 pools honorable mentions here. (see list below)
  • We have identified 58 of them as outstanding contributions. See the list below. (note: pools that we would oversaturate have already been deducted here)
  • We did a random draw and delegated to 45 pools. Visit pool.pm to get a real-time representation of the delegated wallets.

Congrats to everyone! And thank you for taking part, even if you did not make one of the lists this time. We will open a new application form in December to apply for the next round.

To the 140 pools receiving honorable mentions in this round, please do keep up your good work and support of the growth of the Cardano Community:

Ticker Ticker Ticker Ticker Ticker
0AAAA 1COMM 247 314 46S
9000 A3C AAA ADA ADACT
ADAPH ADAUT ADMON ADP ADRIA
AGUA AHL ALFA ANCO AOS
APEX ARARE ARM1 ARMN ASN
BBHMM BERRY BEST1 BICEP BIRTH
BITB BLESS BLOXB BNTY1 BRAVE
C2VN C3ETH CARDS CCIO CENT
CHEF CHG CHIL COCO COSD
CRPL CSCS DECNT DSIO EASY1
EPOCH EU01 EVT FATTY FFR
FIKA FLAN FLUX GAIA GMBL
GRANA GRC1 HAZEL HEART HERO
HODLR HONEY HOWI HWL HYPER
ISR ITZA JUNO KTOP KUNI
LEAD LIDO LOGIC LOXE MALU
MAMBA MDS MOAI MOKUM MONAD
MOXIE NANI NINJZ NOMAD ONE1
OTAKU OTG PARIS PEAK PEGA
PHRCK PIADA POEM POOLS PRIDE
PSB QCPOL QXT RABIT RCADA
RDLRT RIOT RKDN SAFE SAKE
SASA SHARP SMAUG SNAKE SNSKY
SOLPI SPIDR SPRO STKGR STLL
STOIC SWAG SWARM TANGO TCHP
TECH TIK TRADA TREK TTS17
UNDR UPSTR VELA VICE VLHLA
VOLCY VROOM WOOF YOADA ZW3RK

The shortlist of 58 pools in this round:

Ticker Ticker Ticker
0AAAA 247 9000
AAA ADA ADAPH
ADRIA AHL AOS
APEX ARMN BERRY
BLOXB BNTY1 CCIO
CENT COSD CSCS
DSIO EPOCH EU01
EVT FFR FLAN
GMBL GRC1 HAZEL
HEART HERO HOWI
ISR JUNO LIDO
LOGIC LOXE MALU
MOXIE NOMAD PEGA
PIADA POOLS PRIDE
QCPOL QXT RDLRT
SAFE SAKE SHARP
SMAUG SNSKY SOLPI
SPIDR SWAG SWARM
TANGO UNDR VICE
WOOF ZW3RK

The 45 pools that were randomly drawn:

Ticker Ticker Ticker
0AAAA EVT QCPOL
9000 FFR RDLRT
ADA GMBL SAFE
AHL HAZEL SAKE
AOS HEART SHARP
ARMN ISR SMAUG
BERRY JUNO SNSKY
BLOXB LOGIC SOLPI
CCIO LOXE SPIDR
CENT MALU SWARM
COSD MOXIE TANGO
CRC1 NOMAD UNDR
DSIO PEGA VICE
EPOCH PIADA WOOF
EU01 PRIDE ZW3RK

If you are interested in new delegation rounds and other related information, please let us know your ticker and email address: https://cardanocommunity.typeform.com/cf-delegation

18 Likes

Congratulations to all selected Pools from our Side, remarkable that some of them where selected three times in a row, wow!

We from our side have to acknowledge that we don’t even belong to the honorable mentioned group (anymore).

1 Like

Congrats to everyone!

5 Likes

Gratz to everyone

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone selected on the shortlist!

6 Likes

So will there be a new strategy moving forward?

2 Likes

After more than 128 epochs of life of our stake pool, we are very grateful to have made the shortlist and we feel very lucky to have been chosen by the random():joy: function for the first time in our stake pool history. Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Congratulations to the selected stake pools and for the others who were not selected, keep up the good work, your turn will come!

5 Likes

I think there is an error here. I doubt the next application form will be available in September 2023.

Great catch, thank you for flagging. It’s December.

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone !

I think i have a looong way to go to make it to the honorable mentions at least ^^

1 Like

Luck was on our side this time - thanks to all our fellow builders and contributors for making this space so enjoyable to work in, and to CF for the trust. We’ll work on further bringing community integration tools to the ecosystem these coming three months <3

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! I can see tickers of people that are really helping to shape the way Cardano grows.

Has the selection criteria changed? I have no problems obviously for my pool not receiving delegation, but considering the amount of work we do in the community (literally just released a full italian website called casacardano.it), the development of an industry first like ArgusNFT, I’m a little bit surprised of not even appearing in the shortlist.

Again huge congrats to the winners, each and everyone of you deserve the CF support!

3 Likes

amazing work from the Team,
wish a great grow to all the Winning Pools.
Congratulation.

those days, during Delegation Migration, Cardano Fundation celebrates.

Best Regards,
Thomas
Pool Operator for TTS17
the Token Square 17

2 Likes

Well done to those pools that made it through. And 46S is happy to have received an honourable mention.

1 Like

Thank you CF!!! It is an honor and a privilege!

More CIP and Stack Exchange Contributions incoming!

3 Likes

Since they are randomly drawn from the shortlist, yes.
Should always be a subset.

1 Like

ahhhhh, thanks for straitening me out,

Congratulations to all

1 Like

Congratulations to all Pool Winners
To ADA holder community ![:pray:|16x16]
We are pleased to announce, IRONSKY GAME opening ISPO campaign
ADA coin holders can participate stakes in IRONSKY GAME pool (https://adapools.org/…/081a86dedd39b28f9c91fafc77cdeca8…) ❤️to receive $ISKY and $ADA tokens as rewards after this ISPO campaign ends.
See details here! ![:point_right:|16x16] https://marketplace.ironsky.games/earn/staking https://ironsky.gitbook.io/…/initial-stake-pool-offering
Best regard ✍️

IRONSKY TEAM👨‍💻 www.ironsky.info

#ADA #Cardano #IRONSKY #ISKY Telegram: Contact @ironskygame

Congratulations to all selected stake pools!

I suggest, for next time, to make a video of the random draw for more transparency. It is not much extra work to do and this way we avoid suspicions.

3 Likes