Art Contest - *Winners Announced* -

Blockquote

There’s also a law prohibiting the use of paper money as advertising, 18 USC 475 , which states:

[W]hoever . . . writes, prints, or otherwise impresses upon . . . any [coin or currency] of the United States, any business or professional card, notice, or advertisement , or any notice or advertisement whatever, shall be fined under this title. [Emphasis added]

Blockquote

The article you posted, makes the statement above. By stamping dollars bills with the Ada logo, i.e. advertising, aren’t you doing exactly what the article is telling you not to do?

I think that anyone trying to prove that it’s advertising would have a hard go of it.

Our mission statement states that we are using the ADA logo as a symbol for the movement.

It’s not an advertisement, in an actual way and a legal way.

You are advertising your movement and the Ada currency. Most of your posts on this forum have been about launching an advertising campaign for Ada.

2 Likes

It’s not an advertisement in a legal way.

The central banks/Wall Street have been lying and cheating and fucking us over for decades and you people are worried about getting into trouble for this?

Do you see what’s happening in the world? Pick a battle worth fighting for.

1 Like

@Zenman @Risus76 sorry guy’s, but this is not the thread to discuss such things, please move your discussion to its own topic, thanx!

1 Like

Yes, you are right @anon20038177. Sorry about that…

2 Likes

Your good man, I am no stranger to going off topic :neutral_face:
happens all the time, I was hoping you had posted a piece of art when i was notified that you had posted to the thread :grin:

1 Like

i heard they were gonna reopen jfk’s case,
supreme3

4 Likes

3 Likes

bon appétit

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just having fun with a more futuristic take on the logo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cardano all over the world

4 Likes

This work is entitled: “A Look Into The Future”

— Without type

Good luck to all…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hello, I’m new to crypto and this forum. I saw this topic today so it seems there is not much time.

Is the prize really going to be paid to the winner? There is only one day left but I used to work as an artist for games and movies (as well as marketing graphics) so potentially could create something decent.

Yes the prize will absolutely be paid to the winner as long as all the details of the rules are correctly followed, I hope you do choose to participate :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the answer! I’ll try my best, not much time left though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Less than 24 hrs now, I did my best to make sure ample time was given so people would not be distracted by being rushed, good luck!

Marketing Cards/Posters/Digital Artwork/Earl Durant. Thank you for the opportunity and all the best to my fellow competitors.

1 Like