Art Contest - *Winners Announced* -

I do like seeing CH appear in art as Daedalus as he is well known to be a master in his craft, yet who would Icarus be representing in this piece? I have my own interpretation that was immediately apparent to me but I wonder what the Artist might have to say about it? @cliff

Is this based on any mythological themes? reminds me of something…

That’s right, I got inspired not from the Greeks But the Minoan art. Daedalus, Minotaur and Icarus, all those themes are related to that civilization.

1 Like

haha sure. were you thinking vitalik?

“hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one’s own competence, accomplishments or capabilities.” -wiki

1 Like

Vitalik and even Dan :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

The Creation of ADA
The%20Creation%20of%20ADA1

8 Likes

6 Likes

It would be nice to see these patterns on Sweatshirts and shirts! check out https://teespring.com/about

4 Likes

5 DAY’S LEFT!
Cardano artwork is appreciated by the community and has been used proudly by the developer of Ada and writers that post about Cardano, if you have have a design in mind get it done before the deadline and hopefully we will see some Cardano hoodies sporting your work!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do love this “girl with balloons”, it is like a universal symbol of liberty through Cardano.

1 Like

2 Likes

I love good gif’s man! Nice!

1 Like

Thanks @anon20038177, i only just saw this topic. i’m working on something a wee bit out of the box, interesting/interactive/thematic, hopefully it’ll be done in time.

1 Like

i’ll talk to josh about it. :wink: . aka cryptosupreme

Post withdrawn

Please dismiss my last post. Thank you.

Love the contest!

3 Likes

Tagged%20bills

Here’s your winner.

If this stirs something in you, think about how effective this is in bringing up the fiat currency problem, and it’s solution, in one powerful image.

5 Likes

Adarchy

I DON’T KNOW but I wrote something for the community a thought, philosophy, question and answer, quote or experience or maybe even call it an art. It obviously isn’t original

My prospective on what I experienced about language as an immigrant.
q1 What is a languages?
Language is not just spoken words it’s the attitude , emotions , action , feeling and many more things it’s all about how aware are we of the abstraction of life.
Language is a root of all :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree:,
Tree’s are US,
Stay connected to your Roots,
it will take you places in the world you can not even imagine in your wildest dreams.
So learn to program selves, because brains really are magical things.

so technically I am a programmer and you are a programmer and we all are programmers
#ADAstrong #adanation #random #art #thoughforfood #beginners

2 Likes