Call for delegation news?

I know the feeling, being a small pool it’s hard to attract new delegators, I’m trying since september last year… but what the hell… I am running a pool, produced 2 blocks, supporting decentralization… so I am fine :sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree with you. In support of decentralization. I’m still running pool with my my expenses!!

1 Like

and especially you, i have seen you supporting and solving so many issues from members, either here in this forum or telegram.
respect mate

4 Likes

Hi all,

IOG have released the list of the Community Pools they will be delegating to in Q1 of 2021. This is visible in Tim’s blog post:

Congratulations to all SPOs that have been selected for this first round of delegation :clap:, and a big encouragement to those who have not :muscle:!

I personally also wish to thank IOG :pray: and hope that our contributions big and small as a Community can continue to improve on the great work done so far :rocket:

Best regards,

A

4 Likes

Thank you;

3 Likes

Congratulations @Alexd1985 on getting delegation from IOHK!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Would be great if someone can post the news also into the SPO news category here: SPO News - Cardano Forum

3 Likes

Congrats! I hope that it Will help your pool to get some more stake. It s good that IOG Supports pools like yours and @weqnt: purpose driven pools wich make the world a little more beautiful through using -a part of- the pool rewards for charity and helping the decentralization bij running 1 pool and not many. Succes!

2 Likes

Thank you!

There are many more projects on Cardano which should be supported by the community;

2 Likes

Hello Alex:
Hey how or where do I apply for IOHK delegation to small pools?, I run a pool APAYS and have not yet produced a block since epoch 251.

The IOHK process of registration was opened till 15 April, if u mised it u can apply in 2 months