Can anyone recommend credible stake pool consultants?

Hello all,

I’m looking to create a stake pool with myself and 2 others. Two of us are technically proficient, but we want to make sure that we’re doing everything right.

I have found this website (https://dapp360.co/ada-stake-pool/), which claims to be consultants that could help in this, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them or if you knew of anyone other consultants who could help us.

Thanks

Hey @twigz,
I don’t know about those guys, but I know there are lots of pool ops on the forum that have traversed the ITN successfully. BTW there is a category for this - “Operators Talk”.

Perhaps @rickymac could point you in the direction of someone who would be interested in providing such a service. Then you could also have the forum or ITN track record as reference.
Good luck!

1 Like

hey twigs, were in the same boat. mixed instructions everywhere. its a mess. hopefully they sort this out asap. i think because they have a couple hundred pools up and running already they are just fully concentrated on the main net releasing properly.

@rin9s Big thanks!

1 Like

@DAPP360_MIKE maybe you’d like to comment.

1 Like

@RobJF Thanks for the recommendation. Means a lot to us for our fledgling and nascent startup. We will do right by you to ensure protect your reputation. I’ve responded to him privately.

1 Like

@cardanovault, Let me know if you guys need help. We can assist.

We have a devops guy in our team so we are good thanks. Just getting our heads around the releases and whats the most efficient way to set up has been a bit rough.