Can somebody design a "ADA ACCEPTED HERE" logo?

What about this? Know I am late but I thought this was cool. Here Is a link to the Sticker btw

2 Likes

Tweet confirming that the Minotaur logo may not be a mainstream choice.

Adam your concern should indeed be taken seriously.

All concerns should be addressed and evaluated in the production of a public trademark.

Factoring in them all to deliver a well thought out and simply awesome final product.

I am just taking a wild guess at his personal concern regarding the Minotaur but there are indeed in this world millions and millions of people in many countries that get “spooked” by anything representing a horned devilish looking beast head.

In my personal world Adams concerns come to life. Eighties lingo aside, I thinks its a “RAD” design. My mother on the other hand thinks the Minotaur is creepy and believes the entire cryptocurrency system is one step away from the mark of the beast.

So to have a Minotaur logo in the storefront windows begin to pop up everywhere you turn could indeed start to cause a ruckus. Then again a RUCKUS makes noise and gets attention. For mass adoption you need lots of noise and ruckus.

Good creative people in here, to see that “A” symbol right next to the standard: master-card, visa, discover, amex sticker in windows and registers will be an awesome day.

Please keep the ideas and development flowing, I like it.

1 Like

Thanks for the empathy @Mr.Analog. The more I think about it, I suspect platforms like Caradano will eventually jettison the building of wallets. For ease of use and because I don’t have m,uch value, I’m more excited about transferring my Ada to Coinbase than I’m for an updated Daedalus.

Daedalus is not just a wallet. It will be the main access point for consumers and developers alike to interface with the ecosystem. It will soon enough, allow for one click staking with Shelley. It will also eventually act as an app store. Additionally, it will also support multi currencies and act as a universal wallet and follow with the vision Charles mentioned before of being freely able to pay in one token while holding another.

Just to reiterate from a previous commentator, Ada is not Daedalus is not Cardano. Daedalus is an interface to the ecosystem that is Cardano and Ada is the token powering this ecosystem. It just happens that Daedalus will be an extremely powerful interface that will showcase what Cardano is all about to the rest of the world.

4 Likes