Cannot access my wallet after changing my notebook

ADAlite shows nothing and no tx’s.
I have tracked the tx from the trading account where I sent it from and it leads directly to my Yoroi wallet address. This is the Yoroi wallet that I set up with my ledger and no key phrase was supplied.

I think you never created a wallet using the ledger, but you thought you did.
But by accident created a “normal” wallet. Because if you had a Ledger wallet it would have showed up by now.

You said you changed pools with your wallet, did you need to connect your Ledger to do so??

Have you tried creating a Byron wallet to see if that works??

on your only view wallet from android… it’s saying ledger near the wallet name?

all u can do is to restore the ledger nano S with the initial 24 seed words (understand you bkped it on ledger nano x)

By default Yoroi uses the first address from the first account. For me it looks like this …

It is the same (Shelly) address that I see in ADALite.io.

An outdated Byron address looks like this …

What type of address do you see in Yoroi?

Then for sure ledger restored another/new wallet because u don’t have those withdraw transactions to transaction history

Capture
@tomdx @Alexd1985 Sorry I’m a new user, got locked for 12 hours.

@Alexd1985 there is no reference to Ledger in my read only wallet.

This is the address I see from my Read only wallet. The one circled is the address that I transferred the ADA to from my trading account which I can see from the tx.

@Micro86 yes I tried to set up a Byron wallet, but nothing there also.

I am very careful with key phrases, I’ve been trading crypto for around 7 years now and always take double records of phrases and passwords.

can you check the used address you circled above in an explorer and see if the outputs have been spent?

About your old read only Android wallet:

• why can’t you use it anymore?
  • What version of the app is it?
  • Do you remember how you set it up and when?
  • When you changed your stake pool do you remember if you had to use your ledger device and confirm the transaction?

@_2072 Thank you, this is what explorer shows…the wallet number ending in …2d6t is my wallet.

• why can’t you use it anymore? - I can receive but cannot send, the options are limited for a read only wallet.
  • What version of the app is it? ver 4.1.4
  • Do you remember how you set it up and when? I set it up Feb 2021 using my Ledger.
  • When you changed your stake pool do you remember if you had to use your ledger device and confirm the transaction? I don’t recall using my ledger to change stake pool.

@Thairish please hang on, we fix this or at least we get to the bottom of what’s going on.

Unfortunate, this thread has become a little confusing by now. Let me try to summarize (what I understood) so we can hopefully all be on the same page.

• You connected your Ledger (Nano X) to a notebook with a Yoroi wallet and don’t see any Tx
  • This is in sync with what you see on ADALite.io
  • You have another Ledger (Nano S) that shows the same as your Nano X i.e. some funds other than ADA, no Tx for ADA - we can therefore say “you have a Ledger”
  • You have a read-only Wallet on an Android device, which shows 2 Tx
  • The first is a stake address registration, the second clears that address
  • You claim that you created the Android wallet with your Ledger
  • You say that the address ending in …2d6t is yours

Is that correct, so far?

If the above is correct, I’d say …

• The address ending in …2d6t may be yours, but is not one controlled by the Ledger, otherwise it would show up in ADALite.io or Yoroi
  • The (first) pool delegation Tx must have been done from a wallet that is controlled by a wallet other than your Ledger
  • The refund was sent to an address ending in …drkt, which is (very likely) an address controlled by the same wallet
  • On 16-May-2021 all funds were moved to an address ending in …j30d which we don’t know who controls that

There is one more thing, that I’d like you to try out …

• Please connect your Ledger to Yoroi and choose the read-only Byron address. Do you see any Tx?

@tomdx thank you for you assistance, please see my responses below in CAPITALS

• You connected your Ledger (Nano X) to a notebook with a Yoroi wallet and don’t see any Tx - CORRECT
  • This is in sync with what you see on ADALite.io - CORRECT
  • You have another Ledger (Nano S) that shows the same as your Nano X i.e. some funds other than ADA, no Tx for ADA - we can therefore say “you have a Ledger” - CORRECT
  • You have a read-only Wallet on an Android device, which shows 2 Tx - CORRECT
  • The first is a stake address registration, the second clears that address - OK
  • You claim that you created the Android wallet with your Ledger - CORRECT
  • You say that the address ending in …2d6t is yours - CORRECT

Is that correct, so far?

If the above is correct, I’d say …

• The address ending in …2d6t may be yours, but is not one controlled by the Ledger, otherwise it would show up in ADALite.io or Yoroi - THIS ADDRESS IS MY YOROI WALLET
  • The (first) pool delegation Tx must have been done from a wallet that is controlled by a wallet other than your Ledger - I AM NOT SURE
  • The refund was sent to an address ending in …drkt, which is (very likely) an address controlled by the same wallet - I SENT THIS FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT ON 22/03-21
  • On 16-May-2021 all funds were moved to an address ending in …j30d which we don’t know who controls that - I HAVE NO IDEA WHO’S WALLET THIS IS. I HAVE ONLY SENT MY ADA TO AND FROM MY TRADING ACCOUNT.

There is one more thing, that I’d like you to try out …

• Please connect your Ledger to Yoroi and choose the read-only Byron address. Do you see any Tx?
    [/quote] - TRIED THIS AND NO TX SHOWING.

question: did u changed or didn’t the seed words of the ledger?

@Alexd1985 No, I have never changed my seed phrase.

then, do you have the wallet address where the funds are ? can u share it here?

@Alexd1985 the funds are showing on my Yoroi read only wallet on my android which is the …26dt address, however explorer shows a tx going to a wallet address …j30d which I do not know what this is.

https://explorer.cardano.org/en/address?address=addr1q8y3exy2jlf7yrfeau72xavzu3huhl8ttlpn6m5vqdzgnr2gavega5pmeevefydeemtq98r8dkyse380vk3dds8axklsxadrkt

It’s fine… all 3 address belong to the same wallet… this should not be a problem.

Now… on your android do u see the ledger word near the name if the wallet?

For example : walet1 - ledger

Thats some good news, thanks.
No reference to ledger on my andoird, it says ‘My read-only wallet’ XNOB-(4 digit number) Shelley

then, I think the wallet is not a ledger one… you will need to check if u have 15 seed words bkped somewhere (for an yoroi simple wallet)

@Alexd1985 thank you but I definitely do not have any seed for this wallet.
Is it possible that something went wrong when I logged out of my google chrome, then logged back in on a new notebook? This was when I could not get back into my Yoroi wallet via the chrome extension.