For the first time, the Cardano Community is able to nominate and vote for which projects Building on Cardano they’d most like to hear from on the main stage.
On the Cardano Summit website, Community members can nominate speakers they would like to hear from on the main stage. To nominate a speaker, the following information needs to be provided:
- Name of the speaker
- Category that fits the speaker
- Reason for nominating the speaker
- Nominee’s email address
- Your email address
Cut-off date: September 28th, 2022
Immediately after the cut-off date for the nomination cycle is reached, September 28th, 2022, the Cardano Foundation team will review all of the nominations. The speakers who received the most nominations per category will be selected for the final ballot.
Voting for the speaker nominations and Cardano Summit Awards will take place on an e-voting web application built by the Cardano Foundation. To be able to vote, community members will need to authenticate themselves. Community members will have the option to connect their Cardano wallet that supports CIP-0008 and will be able to cast one vote per category. Community members can verify their votes on the Cardano blockchain as transparency matters. Voting will not require the community member to spend funds.
- October 05th, 2022: Cut-off date to nominate speakers for the Cardano Summit Awards.
- October 11th,2022: Speaker nominations are validated.
- October 17th, 2022: Voting for the speaker nominations goes live.
- October 24th, 2022: Voting for the speaker nominations closes.
- November 21st, 2022: Speakers present on the main stage.