Charles Hoskinson Delivery

I think I can shed light on the traveling part: when Charles is traveling he has meetings with heads of state, with royal families and other key persons of countries. (They are not talking about the weather)

Then more traveling to major Crypto events / conferences, to other digital conferences, meetings with large companies, hackathons, Cardano meetups, and I’m sure there are more things I did forget to mention.

Historical fun fact: Charles never owned a single Ether, do you think someone that cares about money so much, how you put it here, would reject 293,000 ETH (two hundred ninety-three thousand)?

No, only someone with really strong principles does that. And even people who don’t like him have to acknowledge that.

3 Likes

I have also found that there are some here that only criticize. It’s an interesting community.

1 Like

It can be a tough cookie at times, that’s for sure

Only is such s strong word. However I think that people should take notice when a CEO indicates that multiples will not be produced on an investment. I haven’t seen any CEO including Sun state that their coins will or won’t make a multiple.

The things I point out are investor concerns relative to use case, adoption, penetration, IP protection. Check my posts and you’ll see. Maybe a one off comment here and there about some stuff I know or don’t know. But I don’t dive into the area of Shelley deployment unless it’s for trading or missing the original deadline, relation to the original roadmap, etc.

I was positive about KEVM, Plutus, Quantum Resistance, Multisig, and a whole bunch of stuff from the original roadmap. Have I commented on those, nope. I don’t criticize engineers for doing the work they do. In fact, each of my comments is related to increasing the value of Ada by adoption of real world use cases, and a pivot which I know won’t happen to a developed economy. This way the engineers and team developing get greater gains from their vested interest if they have such. My holding become more valuable as a by product. They are doing the work and they should get the reward. So it’s weird when a CEO makes a comment about market value when he should not be. Just stick to the script about the progress of the program and leave the market to the market.

Yeap if I can accumulate at 1 cent it would be great. But the price showing 4.5 cents. Really doubt it will go to 1 cents unless something explosive happen to Cardano

I’m waiting for .03 and we’re so close. Heard an announcement will be given before end of August so maybe a bounce but I’m hoping not right now.