CHEFF pool run a scam to get votes for SundaeSwap ISO (has IOG delegation)

The scam came to my attention by chatter in several Spanish speaking SPO telegram groups. The original tweet of the discovery I believe to be: https://twitter.com/nimuepool/status/1459847607614951429?s=20 posted by Nimuë Lady of the Lake Pool

The scam was posted on the following sub reddits:
r/Binance
r/phinvest
r/Solana
r/CryptoMoonShots
r/Shibainucoin
r/cryptocurrencymemes
r/opensea
r/Superstonk
r/technology
r/marketing
r/blockfi
r/CelsiusNetwork

and it said the following:
photo_2021-11-14_10-19-00
photo_2021-11-14_10-40-08
photo_2021-11-14_10-30-22

Here is proof that 2.875 is the voting mechanism for his pool:
photo_2021-11-14_10-46-52

Given the fact that this SPO tried to scam people to vote for him in the ISO and the fact that his pool has IOG community delegation, I believe it’s sensible to have the delegation rotated to another pool that needs it and doesn’t scam people.

@benohanlon

edit 1: he even tried on the official Cardano facebook group
photo_2021-11-14_11-14-44

edit 2: further evidence

edit 3: more evidence
photo_2021-11-14_14-46-03
FEKyuWAXIAAsWd1.jpg large

15 Likes

I didnt like his answer either

7 Likes

lol IOG delegation should be removed at once and maybe his pool disapear from lists… lame how people would do everything for votes…

9 Likes

You have no rights legal or anything to call me a scammer, accusing me to ask money to others in exchange of votes etc. I ask a mod to close this topic and further legal actions against you can be taken if necessary.
Thank you!

Dude it’s the internet we can say a lot of things. And it looks like your behavior in the community stinks.

6 Likes

you can’t claim somebody else is a scammer without providing proof and accusing to the legal authorities. That’s why I’m asking to this post to be closed. This is defamation to my work.

I’ll vote with my ADA Cheff, I have seen your behavior in other Cardano communities and it has encouraged me to stay away from anything you cook up.

2 Likes

tell him, at least we have Principles!!!

4 Likes

just only for the Info…
we would never work for an Exchanger,
please make a research for your Pool operator.

text us and know us who we are!!!
have a nice week
TTS17 operator

4 Likes

you made a post sayng that is a bug in yoroi…all the people hwo try to get 4 ADA lose 0.17 Ada in fees…thats is people loosing money and for me in a way is an scam

3 Likes

lol are you kidding me now? can’t I work to binance now?

your friends should wait for apply, it will ends in January so be patient.

@CheffWallets What’s your explanation for all those messages about that ‘bug’ in Yoroi then?

3 Likes

you are allowed…
please go and do it,

just to make it clear, i would never work there , but i would never judge someone where he works.

explanations for what? fake tweets? fake pictures? are you kidding me I have nothing to explain to these salty people here, they want me to give up and I will not give up!
What IOHK has to do with sundae swap? these guys here are ridiculous! These pictures were clearly manipulated and screenshots without much effort I can do the same for you if you like stop being childish I’m not changing my name!

1 Like

You posted multiple times that Yoroi has a ‘bug’ that if you send 2.875 ADA, you get 4 ADA back, which is a lie to trick people in voting for you. Those screenshots aren’t fake, I’ve seen the posts myself.

Cheaters like you don’t deserve IOG or CF or any delegation and we will talk about this until it will be taken away from.

8 Likes

Personally, I think to retire delegation to this guy would be the right thing to do. You blamed Cardano’s and Emurgo’s work to be bad because “after being peer reviewed the code has that (fake) nasty bug” that it hasn’t. Now just for letting you know, you can get bugs even after being peer reviewed, it could happen. But however it’s not this case, in this case, just shame on you @CheffWallets . “Aggressive marketing strategies”, LOL.

10 Likes

I am not surprised since CHEFF pool is actually WELON (Wise Elon) pool in the past. @Jose_Carlos and @CheffWallets is the same guy. I once posted a few replies about the decentralization, optimal pools number and the minimum pledge. After that I got insulting and rude PMs from him calling me an idiot and messages like “just go f*** yourself”. His account was even suspended after those messages by the forum administration.

5 Likes

He’s already disqualified from the SundeaSwap ISO.

4 Likes

We were told from official side, that stakepools were now checked bi-weekly after receiving the IOG delegation. IF the accusations are true, I expect actions ASAP!
If not it’s just a green light for every bad actor in our network to do as they like, because there are no consequences. This must be avoided!
If nothing happens, we won’t need competition from the outside. Because we will break ourselves from within, which is a worst case scenario nobody should want to see happening.
I also want to see how quick our officials are able to react when stuff like this happens.

5 Likes