Closed - Logo contest for The Cardano Effect podcast with a 2280 Ada prize

fun

Thank you everyone so much for all the amazing artwork you have submitted. Philippe and I are grateful for all of the effort people have put into these logos. There are so a many incredible logos it will be difficult to determine which one to use for the podcast. I want to send out my gratitude to all who have participated.

@Tiberium663 @Denis_Stadnik @tomek @Psychomb @MGIPWR @dhonions @melloman @vinodkumar520 @NoelCresencio @Risus76

Now we are going to work on the selection process. Thank you for your patience as I should have some more information coming out soon.

Warm Regards,
Rick

P.S. I have to break this post up into 4 posts because the technology here will only allow me to reply to 10 people at a time.

Thank you everyone so much for all the amazing artwork you have submitted. Philippe and I are grateful for all of the effort people have put into these logos. There are so a many incredible logos it will be difficult to determine which one to use for the podcast. I want to send out my gratitude to all who have participated.

@TobiasFancee @d0c885bfa417d44ae543 @roarh @Vegas777 @richard.wild @matthijs.last @logoada @Mar_Love9 @pedbel and also 9c2d591ce1d182a86251

Now we are going to work on the selection process. Thank you for your patience as I should have some more information coming out soon.

Warm Regards,
Rick

P.S. I have to break this post up into 4 posts because the technology here will only allow me to reply to 10 people at a time.

Bit late but I’ll just throw it here.

I also made a version of the one above with @richard.wild 's pattern images :grin:

Congratulations to Tobias @Brunswickstreet on winning!