Concerned over ITN and extended rewards

New snapshot = Inclusion of All, at this juncture it gives way to a more formidable community.

5 Likes

@ pseud, you make many great points. I am a long term holder of ADA and participating in the ITN. I think that we should be fully inclusive and allow all new holders of ADA to participate in a new snapshot and have the opportunity to contribute to the ITN by staking their ADA. Even though it will only be for 1 month. I believe that you will discover that the Cardano Community is inclusive and fair and will not try to take the undue advantage of being early adopters when voting to benefit themselves, vs those who have joined the community later. I will use my vote only to support full inclusivity of all ADA holders, otherwise my vote will be to close down the ITN.

3 Likes

@ [Rosa1234] Excellent points. Have faith in the Cardano Community, the outcome will be fair and inclusive of all ADA holders. Those who what to protect the original ITN participants are a minority within the context of voting power. The silent majority will vote to be inclusive and fair.

4 Likes

@ [necropuddi] Agree 100% with your thinking. Precious has completely misunderstood Rosas point. We need to be fully inclusive and pull all new ADA owners into a new snapshot and let them participate in the value of the network. Who cares what speculators do or don’t do, that is how the market works, but in the end Cardano will be unaffected by speculators and will bring value to new markets and participants.

3 Likes

Guys, don’t just think about yourself! Many people have lost their jobs and are experiencing difficulties! For some, including me, there is a chance to join the community and feel in it thinking about a bright future! The new snapshot will help me and many other people get hope! All the best!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community my friend :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words friend!!:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like