Cubic:cubic in the remote peer section

Hello guys,
My BP and one of the relays shows the following in the remote peers section
cubic:cubic
7,7:wscale
268:rto
Please see attached
Can someone explain what that means ?

Update: I still not sure what that was. Rebooted both nodes and it is back to normal.

1 Like

Has anyone else experienced this?

I noticed my block producing node missed a block and found my relay node listing the same peers as above

I have the same on my BP! image|544x325
Any idea? I am worry about it.

I have the same thing - no idea what it means, but i have also dropped the producer address on the relay node. Is it somehow trying to connect to itself?

+1 same here

In the block producer, I also see connections being dropped to the relay. Makes sense it misses the block producing being the slotleader. Missed one again a few hours ago.

IPs: 0.0.0.0:0 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x] Application Exception: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x MuxError (MuxIOException Network.Socket.recvBuf: resource vanished (Connection reset by peer)) “(recv errored)”
IPs: 0.0.0.0:0 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x] Closed socket to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x
IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:x ErrorPolicySuspendPeer (Just (ApplicationExceptionTrace (MuxError (MuxIOException Network.Socket.recvBuf: resource vanished (Connection reset by peer)) “(recv errored)”))) xs xs
Restarting Subscription after x.xs desired valency 1 current valency 0

For cubic:cubic :issue please see https://github.com/cardano-community/guild-operators/issues/820

Also had this issue as well only on one of my relay nodes which I sorted by rebooting.

I rebooted it and it goes out, but it appears again after some time.