Daedalus 0.10.1 release

Newest Daedalus 0.10.1 is available on the website daedaluswallet.io Previous versions should show update invitation in the UI.

DAEDALUS 0.10.1

BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

PAPER WALLETS - PDF PRINTING ISSUE
The issue with printing PDF documents with paper wallet certificates caused by some printers running out of memory was fixed by reducing the complexity of the PDF document.

LIMIT OF 10 WALLETS IN DAEDALUS
Daedalus had a limit of showing only 10 wallets. Users who created more than 10 wallets were unable to use all of them. This has been changed and Daedalus now supports up to 20 wallets. Also, a check has been introduced which prevents the creation of more than 20 wallets.

INSTALLATION ISSUE
The Daedalus installer bug causing corruption of the configuration when it was used to install an update, while Daedalus processes were still running, was fixed.

MISSING LAUNCHER LOG FILES
The issue causing Daedalus launcher not to write log files was fixed.

Anyone experiencing syncing problems.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled update, however just stuck on 94.75%.

It comes up with report issue which I have done. Any other suggestions?

Hey alex,

This is of course possible i had this too.WARNING DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU LOST YOUR RECOVERY PHRASE!!! Completly uninstall the daedalus wallet from your pc. Reboot your pc and install the daedalus wallet. syncing should work now. and use the recovery phrase to your wallet funds.
then you should be able to acces your funds again in a wallet that doesn’t stuck on resyncing.

good luck!

Thank you!! Giving it a go now. Also deleting the app data first which is taking a bit of time!!

“Previous versions should show update invitation in the UI.”

my wallet synced ok, and there is no update info invite , the version still shows 10.0

i have downloaded the 10.1 installer.

should i wait for the update invite - ?

You can install it manually

Thanks for the repy.
After waiting a few hours I found the wallet now has my invite to update.

thanks

has it worked?