Empty delegation list screen

Could be, try another version

I wish I could. End of service reached for this Chromebox, so no further updates. Might need to store the wallet on another device then.

Or, install daedalus but it will consume a lot of resources being a full node

Hi,

Did you find a resolution to this issue?

I have my Yoroi wallet with the ADA ready to stake but have an empty delegation list also which is quite puzzling?

Thanks in advance

which browser are u using? chrome + yoroi extension?
I just checked my app and is fine, all pools are there

Cheers,

1 Like

Yes, I did!

I uninstalled chromeOS and installed Linux on my Chromebox with the firefox browser.

All is working now. I think it had to do with an outdated Chrome version for me.

Which version are you using?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for checking, Yes that’s correct, I am using the Chrome extension on a Chromebook and the same version as OP…

The same as you I believe? Version 76.0.3809.136 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Do you use the chromebook for anything else? You might consider changing the firmware to remove ChromeOS and change to a Linux build like me. I only use it for my Wallet so for me this was no problem.

1 Like

I purchased it really just for this purpose… I also like that with Chrome if this laptop were to fail I can login on another device quite easily and they are quite cheap. Do you know if it would it run Deadalus with this version?, or would downloading the Firefox browser without changing the OS work? Thanks once again!

I believe Firefox considers this version of ChromeOS to be outdated as well. You could try to install it but I think it won’t budge.

You could try if you can get the linux terminal app running in ChromeOS (Daedalus on a Chromebook)

I do however think your hardware might be too old to get a good experience.

1 Like

Looks like I’m going to have to ponder this for a while. Did you have to do a complete change out from Chrome OS to Linux, or were you able to add Linux as an extension and keep Chrome? I know on the newer Chromebooks there’s the extension for Linux Beta but mine doesn’t have that. Thanks for your help, much appreciated

I did a full OS change. had to update the bios firmware on the chromebox and then install the OS.

For me this was not very exciting since I do this kind of stuff all the time. I can however imagine if you have never done this that it will be a bit more daunting.

You can take a look at www.mrchromebox.tech for some information

1 Like

You’re right! very daunting lol. But thanks for your help, at least I know now what the issue is.

Thanks once again!

It is really not that difficult. If you look at that site I gave you I’m sure you will figure it out. Good luck!

Ok will give it a try, thankyou!

I’m having the same issue. Just bought a Chromebook for Cardano only, version 92.0.4515.162. Guessing this is a newer version but I’m still having this problem. Was able to install Yoroi, transfer ADA to wallet and had full delegation list. Came back today to choose a delegation and no results. Removed the extension and re-downloaded and still nothing.

1 Like

I am having same problem. Tried on Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Mobile app. Show no results

I just installed Linux, downloaded Firefox, and have same issue with Firefox. No results ugh!

I believe mine may be because of a VPN. Tried on a different wifi and got results so I have to try again at home. I have a VPN for my firestick and I believe I set it up for my router as well.

1 Like