Strategic Partnership between Cardano Foundation and Konfidio

Exciting News! :hugs:

The Cardano Foundation and Konfidio, a Berlin-based blockchain venture studio, have entered into a strategic partnership to enable real-world business use-cases on the Cardano blockchain with corporations, SMEs and governments.

This is the first such alliance for the Zug-headquartered Foundation, one of the worldā€™s leading not-for-profit blockchain organizations, and is in line with the mission to create and unlock value by driving the adoption of the Cardano blockchainā€¦

Read our full blog here! https://cardanofoundation.org/en/news/cardano-foundation-and-konfidio-ventures-to-drive-blockchain-business-model/

13 Likes

IOHK and their research and development for sure is world-class. The foundation has yet a long road to walk before it gets anywhere near being a ā€˜world leading organizationā€™. But keep up the good work and you will undoubtedly get there.

3 Likes

ā€œWorld leading not-for-profit blockchain organizationā€ :wink:

Thanks on behalf of the Team. It will certainly take more time and effort to get there, but we are getting there, with all your help and support. :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you @Katsumoto for sharing, this development is a great indicator of what the work the foundation is doing to further our ecosystem, Iā€™m sure the development was not easy, and if I was betting man I would put my money on this organization bieng successful and adding value to our Community, good work CF.

4 Likes