Farewell my dear community

buy back when they debug Yoroi and Dedalus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Farewell Nos.
Well, actually I also have complain to Charles, CF, and IOHK regarding Shelley release.
And I believe that many of ADA investor also have the same feeling like you. But, cut lost 60% that is huge man.
And for IOHK, CF team I really hope this became a warning to you. If you lost one Cardano believer it’s okay. If you don’t fix your reputation and way of work. Imagine you lost 1,000 or 10,000 Cardano holder. It will hit CF badly, and go below 100th rank.
I see that there are many crypto project that are good. Unluckily they haven’t get any exposure as ADA did. I really hope that this kind of situation never happend again in this community. This is bad for publication.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could be constructive and mannered instead of throwing around insults.

1 Like

The insult is when Keiser offer me money if I apologies publicly and shut up for ever. That is the real insult.

Apologies for what anyway!

Nobody is rich enough to silence me.

Hello @anon32474092,

I did not get a chance to view your video before you removed it, so my comment is based only on this post.

This is a serious allegation, could you please provide documentation to back it up?
I’m asking and I’m sure others would also but doing so can be viewed as harsh, which is not my intent.
My reason for doing so is to allow the community to take action on this, but to do so we need actionable documentation from you.

Thank you for providing it.

1 Like

This is a french email from Keiser. He will for sure suit me in justice if I disclose it publicly. The most important is that now I know for sure what kind of CEO we have.
If you promise me to not disclose it publicly, I can provide you the short extract where he wrote it.

But if you disclose it publicly, Keiser risk to suit you and I will suit you too as it was a private mail exchange.

My good friend Bertalan ask me a copy too, I refused so far.

1 Like

What service are you using for email, Gmail?
If you are then the content is already know to ABC, if you are using another non-encrypted service then it is the same, content is know already.

I see that IOHK discloses emails when it suits them, ousting former Foundation president.

The smartest move is to ask Keiser if he confirms or not.
If he deny it I will provide the proof that he lies. If he confirm , then you can mobilize the community to fire him.

Innocent until proven otherwise, so no that is not where the burden of proof lies, it is up to you as you are making the allegations.

I’m not being harsh here, want to get to the bottom of this.

4 Likes

Do you legaly promise me to not display it publicly ?
I will print screen your promise and use it in court if you disclose it publicly.

Please understand anything I say would not be legally binding here.

Your emails are not yours alone, do you understand that?

Please disclose it to the community, do it anomalously.

Dude, the mail was send from Keiser to my personal mailbox.
Keiser knows my real name and address,

I know Keiser is not making smart moves, but he is not stupid and will know in 1 millisecond where it comes from.

Keiser even disclosed my first name on this forum.

No, you are wrong on this point.
Your emails are not encrypted, anyone could have access to them, and they do.

I can break into your computer and leave a trail for all to follow if you want.

The burden of proof is on you sir now.

PS I’m a gal.

There is a huge difference between getting an email (any how) AND publishing it publicly.

I have no problem to provide it to you. I have an issue if you publish it.

That is the point is it not?

Post it anomalously and no one can say who did it, who got to your emails?

Alright, I promise to not make it public.

I sent you my secure email address, please send header info along with the email(s) so i can verify source date time etc.

Ok so before I need your real name, postal address and contact number.
This is penal case and jail is possible … Believe me , you dont want to spend a single minute in a Thai jail.

Send all info to cardanostradamus@gmail.com

If you’re afraid of being sued why did you tell everyone what was in the email even if you are not going to show it?

2 Likes

LoL too much drama for nothing :slight_smile: you could offset your losses with some apology, who the hell cares at the end few bored people are trolling this forum, noone knows about it, noone important reads it …

1 Like

Because I do what ever I want, write what ever I want and claim what ever I want.

I’m an Australian & Iceland dual citizen, so no it is not.