FLX One hardware and Cardano Ada Support

I have a FLX One hardware wallet and sending ADA from it stopped working. I tried all the other wallet recovery phrase programs I could find. This after support has been giving me the run around and told me to restore the wallet with the 24 word phrase. That led me to doing research and finding out that they are using this ETHOS wallet. I tried my 24 word phrase in the BIP39 tool and It pulled up my wallet address and the key.

The problem I am having is that when I run the recovery tool the program it closes out when it starts starts to verify (step 4) . Im using Windows 10 and tried different compatibility modes. It is a 64bit OS also. I have also tried to send it to byron and shelly wallets.

Has anyone else had this problem?. In the meantime I will try another computer.

Update,

It does Seem that the FLX One wallet uses the same kind of system as the Ethos wallet.
I emailed FLX One support with a link to the Ethos wallet thread and they have been silent.

@GeneG Did you ever manage to successfully run the recovery tool program? I am having the same issue with it closing when I press enter after inputting the destination address.

The ethos wallet tool will not work. It brings up the wrong wallet addresses.

I have been in contact with FLX wallet. Waiting for reply from them.

I was able to pull up all other private keys on the FLX wallet using a bip39 tool on github.

I also edited the parameters in the ethos tool and brought up different addresses. I did try to get the parameters from FLX one people.

If I get the private key for the wallet I will probably do a 500$ challenge for someone to come up with an export tool to a Shelly wallet.

Solved.

The FLX One people came up with a hardware solution for me to get the private keys and they did their own testing and confirmed that they were successful using the tool posted elsewhere for the ethos wallet to transfer the ADA out of the Byron wallet to a new shelly wallet. Universal Wallet Recovery CLI | wallet-recovery-cli This is a universal recovery tool.

As far a I know I’m the only one with a bunch of stuck ADA on that FLX wallet.

If this program does not work for you. Your not pulling up your private keys. Your private keys will also display your wallet address with that Ethos key generator. It is NOT a universal mnemonic code generator.
It is specific to Ethos wallets.

You will have to pester your wallet provider to find a way for you to display or generate your private keys.