German Hamburger & Global Citizen saying hello

Hi everyone, or as I normally say: “Moin!”
I’m a global citizen living in Hamburg, and I’ve only really discovered Cardano and its ecosystem this year.
I identify myself as pro equality, empathy, sustainability, and global fairness. The only things I’m really against are borders and intolerance.

My background is in the Logistics, I was working 9 years as a Transport Manager in Germany and UK. Besides that I’m a Techno DJ, party organizer, and recently got into content creation to learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to drop any links here, so I leave it like that for now. I hope I can find some projects to get involved in and meet lots of new people.
Thanks for giving a platform for so many good people and ideas! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @tjaaark WELCOME :handshake:

einfachste Weg zu lernen wie es mit Link teilen geht und was man hier im Forum machen darf ist eine Message an Discobot und da das geführte Tutorial zu starten. Messenger @discobot und dann in der Nachricht: @discobot start tutorial

Grüße aus der Lübecker Bucht :ada: :iohk: :cardano:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Danke Martin! Das wie ist zum Glück nicht das Problem, ich wollte nur keine schmutzige Eigenpromo machen. :smiley: :ada:

1 Like

Hello @tjaaark!

Techno DJ? Amazing!

I :heart: techno! :smiley:

Grew up listening to cox/vath/pet duo/green velvet/rush/marco carola and some others I can’t recall ATM.

Now listening to electric indigo! One of my favorite sets is techno nation - rush! I simply love it!

Would love to listen to some of your spins, soundcloud or the likes?

cheers

1 Like

Love to hear that!

I’m happy to share something, of course. This one is a recording of my girlfriend and me at Südpol in Hamburg: Link

Send me the url please!

I auto-block widgets!

cheers

Sorry - the forum took my link and oneboxed it. :sweat_smile: Here is a link.

1 Like

1:35:05 on time of writting.

Good piece until now! =)

Friend of mine:

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=spectralviewer

I’ll get the link for another friend of mine, who plays D’n’B.

cheers

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

I love techno! I’m a dj myself, not so active anymore. Age and kids have been catching up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are against intolerance. Hmm.

1 Like

I am.

The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly paradoxical idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.

Haha, the age is hot on my tail as well, but maybe that’s my way of Peter Pan’ing out of there :smiley: Do you have a Soundcloud I can follow?

Hiya,

Not really active but you find some proper classichouse mix on there: Stream Bobby Bane music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Technomixes on youtube: Best Techno, Deep - and Techhouse | Perpetual Podcast 1 by Bobby Bane - YouTube

1 Like

hi. my name is morteza i live in iran .i love and believe in cardani very much

1 Like