Greetings from Northern California

Hi Folks,

I’m a teacher in Northern California and have finally decided to jump on the Alt-Coin band wagon. With a little research, I found that ETH was really attractive and then I found Cardano. The Cardano model has me pretty ‘hot and bothered’ - ‘hot and bothered’ is supposed to be a good thing …

I like the idea of the transaction speed, reduced energy needs, ability to give the world identity and more …

I will post a few questions later in the other forums as I do not understand the payout scheme. My questions have to do with payouts. If I make a pool and have 100 members, how and when are they paid? Which forum should I post in?

Thank you,

1 Like

WELCOME @timeforprunejuice :smiley:

A fellow Californian! I’m hanging down in San Diego myself.

“hot and bothered,” ha - what generation does that come from?

I apologize, I am fairly new to Cardano myself - I am unable to answer your question:

If I make a pool and have 100 members, how and when are they paid? Which forum should I post in?

This is a great forum to post in! The forum is divided into categories - find a category that works for you!

Take a good read of previous posts in your selected category forum section - It could save you and others a lot of time.

There is also a “General” section for things that do not fit anywhere else.

There is no rush, no worry. Everyone comes into the space at different times and at different levels of skill and knowledge.

Cheers. Take Care.

Hello, @timeforprunejuice. :heart_eyes: Most welcome to join the top Cardano forum.

This is the only one I know of. Please post link to other LEGIT forums.

Thank you … :+1: