Help with testnet to mainnet

Can you no longer help ??

Thank you,

sorry, I didn’t saw your last post

Because 0.15 it is an older version of daedalus wallet and you need to update it in order to access your ADA

but you should be able to restore your old wallets without any issues if you have the correct seed words

I’m still trying to figure out if you moved your ADA from byron to shelley wallet…

I found your delegation 6 month ago… so I think you already have a shelley wallet

Now, can u confirm that you kept all ADA in one single wallet? and delegated to SALT?

Then you are not looking right, you need a 24 seed words, because daedalus shelley wallet use 24 seed words; do you have any seed with 24 words?

Cheers,

Thanks again…

This is the issue - when I used to open the old program, I never had to upload the seed - so now the program has changed a few times and it does not hold onto the seed phrases… and you have to re-upload, I feel I have now lost all my ADA !!

Does the old version store a file I can move Accross to the newer version, then open without the seed ??

but when you created the new shelley wallet in daedalus, you didn’t backup-ed the new seed words (for the new wallet)?

Yes, will be an option (for people who lost the seed words !!! but still need the spending password) but there is no ETA when it will be release;

you can contact the IOHK support team

and another confusing thing is that u said you have 2 x 15 seed words (but 15 is for yoroi not for daedalus)… have u ever used yoroi?

I found a Shelly wallet phrase but there is something wrong, it says it’s not a valid seed !!

I saved it in my phone like in the Addrss book - but maybe a word is incorrect or back to front ??

great! how many words it has?
you can check if the words are correct here:

https://iohk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010645354-How-to-check-your-recovery-phrase

Hi Wanying,

The ITN no longer exists, so you can not access it. The old daedalus testnet can’t connect to a chain not running.

The ₳ you had in the testnet was not real, just a copy of your mainnet ₳. That will still be where ever you left it after the initial snapshot in 2019.

In regards to your rewards earned from staking with SALT, you need to create a new wallet in the latest daedalus. Then on the left hand side is an option to claim your ITN rewards. That part will require your seed words from the ITN

1 Like

@wanying could you please mark the accepted answer as the solution of your question?