Hey, I'm Toddy, from the UK

I’m a long term holder of Ada, and former GPU miner of other altcoins (back in 2014).
My work history is in tech support, so if you need any help with anything related to that, I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.

I think Cardano is the best looking project in the crypto space, and the only crypto that can really scale to any real size. After watching several hours of videos about it from IOHK, I can’t wait to see what the next roadmap update brings :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Hi @Toddy great to have you here! A fellow Brit! :uk: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised to see that there is quite a big UK presence surrounding Cardano, what with the universities’ involvement and whatnot, and the links to the Isle of Man.
Whereabouts are you based @tom.kelly?

1 Like

Welcome @Toddy :slight_smile:
Hello from Hull!

1 Like

Hi @jonmoss from rural Northumberland :slight_smile: How many more Cardano fans/devs can we find from the UK :uk: :smile:?

1 Like

based in London so yeahh hello.

2 Likes

Hi, @kimsonnick Good to have you here :slight_smile:

Im in London

1 Like

Hi @carl.weir :slight_smile:

@Toddy I’m in London!

1 Like

thanks Sir

1 Like

I’m in scotland
Ada holder
Only 30 thousand so far but aiming to save as much as possible for few years hold

Great team hope Cardano takes a top spot

2 Likes

Hello,
I am from Japan.

I’m looking forward to ADA coins from now on.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Adaholder32 and @ciaocamera2016 - welcome! :slight_smile:

Thank you Jon Moss

Whereabouts in Scotland are you @Adaholder32? I used to work out of Inverness a few years back. I’ve worked all over the UK and the Highlands is by far my favourite place to work. Felt more like a working holiday.

1 Like

Central belt toddy right in the heart of Glasgow . :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi Toddy, I’m also from the UK :wink:

Cheers for the heads up on Cardano

2 Likes

Hey Toddy; same here; based in midlands. Nice to see a fair few from UK! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi from North Wales :slight_smile:

3 Likes