How can I build my token on Cardano?

Hi Abokandeel,
I am indeed one of the founders @ NFTDot.io platform and we have applied for a Cardano Foundation funding in Fund5: https://cardano.ideascale.com/a/dtd/NFTDOT-IO-enable-adoption-of-NFT-FT/352577-48088

You can check on Pool.pm some of our already minted tokens and even better you can join our NFTDot.io Telegram group chat or Follow/Message us on Twitter https://twitter.com/NftdotI

So to reply to you, you should spend the time and do your own research. We are here to help.

Thank you.

2 Likes

what is it?

I like this service because it is easy for users to forge tokens. However, there is no github repo for us to inspect the login of how it works. Improving the css of it is not a big deal.

Since there is should be 1 unique NFT per owner should it not be that when a user selects NTF then the quantity box become disabled?

Appreciate the feedback.
Public Github Repo is a must only for open source projects. Not sure how many NFT projects have open-source github repos, but I guess is up to each founder.
CSS is something we have on our radar in the following weeks as we are approaching a stable version.
NFT topic is debatable really, depending who you ask. Please read my previous comments in this thread and you will understand in today’s context NFTs are not necessarily unique in substance i.e. the same image can be minted in multiple copies, which I do not think is right if you ask me, as it defeats the the whole “non-fungible” concept. Hope this explains why we are not greying out the quantity field when selecting NFT.

1 Like

Hello again. I found out that your site is a scam. There are many on Telegram complaining that they did not get their coins after paying the fees.

Hi @abokandeel , not sure what are you talking about. We have our telegram channel where all our users are communicating with us for any issues and the feedback is transparent. If you encounter any issue please let us know on the official Telegram channel: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Check your fact first next time and don’t let yourself fooled by shady people on scamming Telegram channels who claim they know the absolute truth and rest of us working hard every day to develop Cardano space are not good enough.

I will personally monitor the channel in the next 24 hours for any message from you in case you do encounter any real issues, otherwise I will consider you are just spreading unfounded fud, maybe even incentivized by our unethical competitors.