How do you lock yoroi wallet?

Hello, How do you lock the Yoroi wallet. I authenticate with hardware wallet, but even when the hardware wallet is not connect I can still view the wallet details and click options etc. Metamask and other wallets have lock padlock button. I was looking for this.
Regards.

Hey @nemitode

You cant really lock Yoroi, unless you remove the wallet after you used it.

But thats not necessary because as soon as you want to change anything or make a transaction, you would need to sign the transaction via your hardware wallet.

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

@Zyroxa Hey There, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me, having the HW wallet do the signs on every transaction works for me.

personal view is, Ideally I would like to see it work more like metamask where it doesn’t let you see your coins/tokens until you sign in with the HW wallet.

Happy cryptoing!

You could use adalite.io then.

Thats a website where you dont have to download/install anything, so you dont leave any data when you disconnect your ledger.

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

Hey There Fabian. I’ll definitely look into that one and give it a try. It sounds like what I’m looking for. Much appreciate the help here :slight_smile: It’s great there are a few different options.

Enjoy the boom year 2021 in crypto.
Cheers. Nemi

2 Likes

@Zyroxa Hi There, I tried adalite.io. It works for me. Thank you for suggesting this, much appreciated.

Cheers, Nemi.

2 Likes