How to withdraw ADA from Kraken to Ada Lite?

Hi all,

This may have been covered elsewhere but I just cannot find an answer anywhere. I’m basically trying with withdraw my ADA from Kraken (where I bought them) to Ada Lite, but can’t see how to do that. I’ve contacted Kraken who directed me to their page on withdrawals and it’s useless. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Hello,

check these steps provided by kraken

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000672763-How-to-withdraw-cryptocurrencies-from-your-Kraken-account

!!! first time, try with a small abount la 4-5 ADA !!!

After you will move your ADA to adalite I will waiting for you to delegate

How safe is it to delegate to a stake pool? – IOHK Support.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks but this is exactly the response I got from Kraken and it doesn’t help I’m afraid. How do I get a receive address from AdaLite? The interface seems not that straightforward. I’ve asked for support directly there but no joy at all. Thanks again in advance.

Cheers

Hello,
First you must to create a wallet in adalite… but I recomend you to use dardalus or yoroi.

Why Adalite?

Cheers,

Hi - thanks! You’re right about the AdaLite, I’m not sure why I got that in my head. Daedalus seems to be working so far, I’ll come back if I’ve got any more questions :slight_smile: Thanks again!

1 Like

Happy delegation!