I can only buy so many dips

Looks like it hit the bottom at 2700 Sats. Ain’t nobody selling under that.

depends on when they get around to releasing staking I think… if it’s in March, we’ll start to turn around, if it’s not til May or June, we could see a lot more downside.

If they open up to more markets (especially coinbase and circle), then it will still go up - even if they release Shelly in May or June. I expect that we will see an uptick next week as well due to the updated roadmap. If they are serious about being “pound for pound” better than ETH and BTC by September, then we should start to see a little progress over the next two months. As far as price, just buy it while its low. I know I just bought more last night (then again, I didn’t think that I would see it below .32 again)

Don’t even try to pick a bottom; you will know when it turns around (if ever), do not add to a losing position, buy on the way up…just an opinion.

3 Likes

When is it that you define on the way up? 5 day EMA? 14 day EMA? 50 day? 200 day?

1 Like

Yes buy when we reach new highs!

whats the saying… buy when blood is in the streets even if some of that blood is your own

1 Like

Need to see several consecutive daily candle higher highs and higher lows to confirm a reversal, and it needs to break above the downtrend line that’s been established during this bear trend.

Yes, when it is at 20 bucks a coin and I am selling…that will get me my first MiL in crypto…LOL

1 Like

I’m holding enough BitcoinZ that if it ever breaks $1.00 I’ll be in the Mil club, but that’s like 100x increase from where it is now, so its probably gonna take a while. lol.

1 Like

Can you post some links to these articles please?

https://crypto-lines.com/2018/02/28/3-altcoins-to-look-out-for-in-2018/

1 Like

I wish it were true. Whale games.

When they start rolling out a critical feature…also since its already so cheap and if you are truly convinced, then average in, buy.buy buy, its a .30 cent bet like a cheap option that doesn’t expire (hopefully)

2 Likes

Im all in. Ive leveraged 90% of my stock portfolio in over the last week. Will be on the lookout over the next couple days and probably put more in. If it takes a few weeks to turn around, I’m good with that. I’m guessing soon though. It started after BTC dipped and just makes sense it would last a little longer. At this point, even a rough date for Shelly would turn it around. That’s how I feel at least.

Why does everyone compare it to BTC when they compare everything else to USD? It just seems ridiculous. The 5 EMA is how I justify a significant change in one way or another. Right now is still a good buy though based off your Triangle and the outlook.

Anything below 50c should be a good buy, I think it will go lower after btc peaks, I only compare it to btc to gauge the crypto investor’s, and then I gauge it against USD considering the new investor’s, there is not a pair against the Dollar so it makes things complicated (Ido not currently engage with Tether) once a pair is made with the Dollar than things will turn around and ADA will rise along with btc.I also am just holding my small amount and have not traded for quite sometime now so really cannot weigh in on the true issue why people are comparing to btc.

1 Like

I trade against BTC because that’s my gauge… if I’m not beating BTC over time, I might as well stay in BTC. If your goal is to accumulate fiat, its also better to trade against BTC because BTC will almost certainly go up in USD value over time. I think on a % basis, ADA will beat BTC this year… just waiting on it to get moving is the hard part. For ADA to see a 100% gain, it just has to hit $0.60 from current prices, which it can do in a few days honestly… for BTC to get 100% gains, it has to hit $22,000 from today… both are likely but I think ADA will go far beyond that this year. If ADA just hits its prior high, that’s 300% or more from current prices (3000 satoshis to ~9000), plus you get the bonus of whatever value BTC gains in the same time period.

2 Likes

Fair point. I know Yahoo offers an ada-usd interactive chart that you can alter to your liking.

I wish I had a crystal ball.