Introducing 9 LINE [9LINE]

Hi everyone, thanks for the opportunity. Very new to Cardano, but after a ton of reading and following, decided that it was the right time to become part of the network.

9Line on Cardano is a two-pronged effort to become part of something larger than myself. First, to become part of the Cardano project and contribute to it’s success when and where I can. And second, to use any proceeds to fund as many $11 per month commitments to Tunnel2Towers.org as possible. These commitments pay the mortgages on homes of our fallen soldiers and first responders, in order to provide security for the family they left behind. In addition, these commitments are used towards mortgage free homes for soldiers and first responders catastrophically injured answering their call.

I appreciate, and I am grateful, for any consideration you may give to delegating your ADA to 9Line. In return, I can promise you full transparency, the best infrastructure possible and that you will make a difference.

Right now it is just me, and as a member of the security cleared US Civilian Defense Contractor community I am actively working with colleagues, in addition to family and friends, to become a larger force within Cardano.

• 9LINE / 10,000 / 345 / 15%
  • www.bouncethebox.com/9line
  • 9line@bouncethebox.com
  • pool1t5kn4jenpyukemrdaecd5m3wt84p3fezmcha0fn839dewga3ejc
  • Long Island, New York U.S.A.
  • Microsoft Azure VM nodes and Compute services
  • 9Line. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
1 Like

Welcome to the party! Good luck.

1 Like

How goes the pool?

I noticed that you change the config and pledge to 1%.

Your relay is also down and not working.

Hey - I think it is going ok. I was able to get things changed, yep. Where do you see the relay is down? Grrr, it shows this on my side:relay_3-31-21

From the screenshot, it looks like only your BP and maybe another relay is connecting to the node?

You should have more incoming connections unless for some reason you don’t want that to be the case, but I believe you need to in order to propagate produced blocks.

ADAPools.org shows that there is an issue with the relay.

and Pool.vet says your relay is unreachable.
https://pool.vet/#9Line
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.04.28 am

Bleh, bah humbug. Seems some fail2ban, ufw and iptable shennanigans and tomfoolery were the culprits. I pulled back those changes, so the nodes should be coming back online. With regards to the Relay, is port 6000 the only port that should be publicly open?

yes, just the port that you have specified for relay connections.

but also any other port that you might need like SSH. Don’t lock yourself out.

Your extended meta isn’t there and there may be some issues with your relay in the topology as well still. You might want to make sure that your topology is updating and registered your node to the main list.