My name is Alexander Vishnya and I am the founder of the ADASoul stake pool and a crypto enthusiast. I have extensive experience in operations, security and software development fields. I currently manage the infrastructure in a gaming company that offers their games to millions of daily active players. My previous experience includes networking and VoIP (ITSP) where I was the person responsible for backbone security and rate fraud prevention.
About the pool:
- Pool ID: 2626fb63aa91b4b745a4572a4e9c12907f30d2325e8fc0a23857e141
- Variable pool fee: 0.0 until November 1, 2020, 1% fee thereafter.
- FIxed fee: 340 ADA
- Website: https://adasoul.com
- Telegram: https://t.me/ADASoulTG
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team location: Toronto and Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Infrastructure location: AWS us-east-1 region, us-east-1a and us-east-1f availability zones
ADASoul is running in the AWS cloud. Nodes in our stake pool are spread across 2 availability zones (1a and 1f) inside the us-east-1 region for reliability in case one of the AZs goes down. All of the nodes are running in an isolated Virtual Private Cloud protected by Security Groups. Each node runs an OS firewall (iptables). Both AWS Security Groups and OS firewalls are configured to permit traffic on relevant ports only. Traffic between core and relay nodes is strictly controlled. Every node in the pool is actively monitored. None of the cold keys have ever seen the light of the internet and are kept in a secure cold storage.
Why delegate to ADASoul?
- Reliable infrastructure, you won’t run into issues due to a failed node or an expired KES key
- Our current variable fee is 0% and it’ll last until November 1, 2020 and then will increase to 1%.
- The fixed fee is 340 ADA and it will not increase.