Introducing AzureADA [AZUR] Stake Pool! 2% Fee 99.99% guaranteed Uptime!

Check out our website at azureada.com, our ticker is AZUR. We have pledged 1.2M. We just came online 3/12/20! We have servers in Japan, Seattle, and Wyoming. 12 total nodes, Enterprise class performance and reliability, not your average basement warrior! 20 years IT experience and Azure certified!

5 Likes

We have minted our first block already and we are expecting great things. We are one of the most robust stake pools available. Check out our infrastructure.

2 Likes

Video updates from Ryan about new Daedalus wallet update, bugs, ITN rewards and plans for the future.

https://www.reddit.com/user/AzureADA/comments/i3pyfh/updates_from_ryan_azureada/

You can follow us on Reddit :grinning:

1 Like

Hello!
Very interesting! Perhaps soon I will delegate!

Привіт!
Дуже цікаво! Можливо, скоро делегую!

2 Likes

Looks like you have a great setup! Good luck to you

2 Likes

Happy to see that you’ve minted your second block, too! Keep staking. We’re with you!

2 Likes

Just to let you know, we’re performing perfectly. We have 3 blocks so far this epoch and have had zero performance issues. We are rocking along, as expected with our enterprise-class infrastructure

1 Like

Very badass

1 Like

We are happy to see that AZUR now is among the luckiest pool in terms of block minting.

Our luck is over 100%

P.S. We still have enough space for delegation till the pool saturation.

AZUR-blocks-luck

Future Cardano Stake Pool Operators!!
Age 5 & 6

1 Like

Classic! Where can I get a shirt?

3 Likes

I am happy to send you a free shirt, what size are you? You can send your address securely from our website AzrueADA.com Contact Us form. I’ll get one out to you as soon as we get the next batch of shirts printed.

I really like your website and hope we can register with you soon. I particularly like helping homeless veterans and helping African countries like Cameroon with medical supplies. Thanks! Ryan with AZUR

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll submit my address this evening! I hope you and your pool are successful going forward!

1 Like

AzureADA’s Vision & Values Video

Garbage. I lost everything after staking to Azure2. It must have been a post-fork thing. Not sure, and nobody knows. I can see my ADA but I can’t access it and the current balance was 0 after opening my wallet. Now my ADA is stuck in this pool.

I would keep your coins on a hard wallet and not stake. The eco system is too volatile.

1 Like

Ack! That is so frustrating. There have been a number of Yoroi and Daedalus users who have reported the same things.

If you enter your wallet address at explorer.azureada.com, cardanoscan.io, adapools.org, or pooltool.io, you will be able to see what the blockchain shows for your wallet. It will almost certainly show the full amount of ADA. Wallets are “windows” into the blockchain, and they are having some issues after the transition, so you’ve just lost VISIBILITY to the ADA, not lost the ADA. Yoroi just tweeted about this today as a matter of fact. So, this is a “cosmetic” issue, meaning it’s the makeup on the face that is missing, but the face is still there. Look at https://twitter.com/yoroiwallet for details and note there is a new version of the wallet out this week. You might also be able to see it correctly if you restore your key phrase to Daedalus wallet or adalite wallet.

It sounds like this should be resolved soon, so hopefully you’ll be able to rest at ease.

Also, just to clarify, when you delegate to a pool, you are NOT sending the ADA. It never leaves your wallet or control. We, as the AZUR2 pool owners, can’t do anything with your ADA. When you stake, it’s akin to you giving us a lottery ticket for each ADA (Lovelace, actually) that the pool enters into the lottery to win block slots. You have full freedom to move your delegation elsewhere, or withdraw.

Additionally, this issue, since it affects wallets, is affecting people from multiple (if not many, or all) stake pools, not just the AZUR pools.

We hear your frustration and alarm, and encourage you to search for your wallet address at the sites shown above and verify that it’s on the blockchain still. Please reach out for more questions.

Eric

Which wallet address? There are so many of them.