Introducing GranADA Staking Pool [GRANA]

Dear Cardano delegator,

My name is Vito, I’m a software engineer born in Venezuela and it’s a great pleasure to introduce you to our staking pool called GranADA.

Technical details
This staking pool was implemented with a hybrid solution including a data center (block producer node) and a basement server (relay node) in order to ensure true decentralization. Our computers have 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD and they are hosted in Switzerland with 100% renewable energy. They also count with a 1GB up/down internet connection.

Fees
We are offering 0% fees to provide the fairest staking conditions to our delegators, specially for those who live in Latin America and Spain.

Security
Our servers are protected with the best cybersecurity practices, including firewalls, port blocking, 3 factor authentication, encrypted SSH access keys in cold storages, etc. Therefore, we guarantee 100% security and 24/7 availability.

Mission
The GranADA project seeks to contribute to the decentralization of the Cardano ecosystem in order to democratize the wealth distribution and the access to blockchain technologies worldwide. We also actively contribute to the Cardano’s community with informative talks and content to educate, with more focus on the Spanish-speaking public, about blockchain and its’ great potencial to revolutionize the way we use the internet.

Social commitment
I want to donate 20% of my personal staking rewards to the WFP (World Food Programm), which is an non-profit organization managed by the United Nations that provides food to people in need living in countries facing humanitarian crises.

I’m looking forward to have you as a delegator and don’t hesitate to follow me on my social media accounts or to contact me to learn more about Cardano, blockchain and DeFi.

Telegram: granada_staking_pool
Instagram: gran.ada.ch
Gmail: granada.staking.pool@gmail.com
GitHub: granada-pool

Sincerely,
Vito

GranADA_GitHub

GranADA Staking Pool

Ticker: [GRANA]
Name: GranADA_Staking_Pool
ID: 7a4c1ee9d663dd8d3b1bedf13155cc624c5dfa95f432c30d198cd3c6
Pledge: 19k ADA