Introducing K9K Staking Pool [K9K] - We donate 25% to charities you vote for!

Hello, we invite you to check out K9K Staking Pool. My name is Kevin and I run the pool with my brother Mike. I got involved with cryptocurrencies in early 2016 as an investor and have been in the space since as a co-founder of a startup, a trader for a crypto hedge fund, and organizer for the official Cardano Meetup Group in Chicago. My brother is the technical brains to the operation. You can read more about his bio below.

• Ticker: K9K
  • Name: K9K Staking Pool
  • Variable Fee: 4% (K9K donates 25% to charities voted by the delegates)
  • Fix Cost: 340 ADA
  • Pool ID: 6cabf3837d2884000af0eb9b661870f0080233cfb4e9a239a007450c
  • Chicago, IL

Contact Info: kevin@k9kstaking.com

Pool Infrastructure

Powered by AWS. (Cloud Hosted)

Linux OS/Platform (Ubuntu LTS 20.0.4)

24 / 7 up-time.

Core

8GB RAM

350GB Storage

2 central processing units (CPU’s)

2 cores / per CPU

Relay

8GB RAM

350GB Storage

2 cores / per CPU

Additional Relay:

Configured and ready to launch to prevent downtime.

8GB RAM

350GB Storage

2 cores / per CPU

About the Operator

• Graduated from Benedictine University with a B.S. in Computer Science. Currently working in Web Development with a strong focus in making sustainable and reusable software components. Passion for making ideas come to life. Started gaining interest in crypto back in 2017 and plan on making decentralized applications on the Cardano network when the opportunity arises.
  • 2 years experience with C programming on a Linux OS.
  • 4 years experience with the Java programming language learning about Data Structures and performance.
  • 2 years Web Development experience using the MEAN STACK (MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS).
  • 1 year experience with Python and Windows Shell building a mobile Raspberry Pi Robot.

Why K9K?

K9K is focused on establishing a sustainable stake pool that provides consistent rewards and minimum downtime. K9K also takes community very seriously. The K9K Staking Pool gives 25% of our operating rewards to a charity voted on by the delegators every year. Users can monitor the K9K Stake Pool in numerous locations. The K9K website contains information about the stake pool and how users can get started with the delegation process. Other than the K9K website, information about the K9K stake pool can be found on pooltool, adapools, the Daedalus application, and the Yoroi application.

Why Cardano?

K9K choose to build a business in the Cardano ecosystem because we believe in the vision of Cardano. Cardano initially focused on helping the countries that most need a financial system. Cardano also has one of the strongest and smartest communities in the crypto space which is proven by the number of stake pools launched within the first week of being live. And this wouldn’t be possible without the vision and talent of the Cardano team starting with Charles Hoskinson. Charles is a leader in the crypto space and has experience building cryptocurrencies. He is genuine and is truly trying to make the world a better place.

3 Likes