Introducing Selldone [ SEL ]

• Hi everyone . I’m Mahdi from Iran and I run this stack pool .

• Ticker : SEL

• Pledge : 10K + 10K Delegate
    • fixed fee : 2%
    • variable fee : 340 ₳
  • Website https://selldone.com/ - We are working on a special landing for it.

• Pool ID : d394429a616c96a55be2bf1d811641610803eaafde43f961c6aee5b8

• Location : BP Tehran, Iran / relay Tehran, Iran / relay Frankfurt / Germany – relay Bucuresti, Romania

• Pool infrastructure

• CPU : 6x3GHz
    • RAM : 10GB
    • NW : 1Gb port / about 20MB-50MB up/down
    • HDD : SSD in DB-SYNC server – NVMe
  • Pool redundancy :

• backup server for BP - relay
    • backup snapshot
    • In worse scenario it take 2H to make new BP + relay
  • Operator experience :

• I have more than 29 years of experience in computer science.
    • Network, Hardware, Programming, Electronic,… .
    • before Cardano, I had several stake server for other coins.
    • I mined another coin for a few years.
  • Why should users check out your pool?

• I see a lot of delegation in the hand of a small number of operators. (single pool operator total stack
      less than 22% ) So I decided to set up my pool and make it more decentralized.
  • our mission is to help people become more empowered and build a better future for themselves. To focus on this vision, we try to raise capital in ways that do not confine us to common profit-driven VC models. Because playing with investors in a land where profit-making is not the goal is almost impossible, furthermore raising investment from VC has put us in a profit-making competition, which increases costs and enters us into the game of large companies that is so far. For these reasons, our focus is on community development and raising capital through this community and our happy customers, not the government or VCs.

• We are working on a payment system for ADA. Our goal is to send money directly from the buyer to the seller, all transactions performed by their Yoroi or Daedalus wallets without intermediaries. Also, work on adding metadata to expand markets like NFT on Cardano blockchain.

• We invest this pool revenue in the Selldone to benefit all people to have better and cheaper tools.

1 Like