→ Introducing [TILI], the stake pool of Tili.Gallery, a CNFT plaform for visual artists

Hi everyone!

I am Wout and I run TiliPool [TILI], which is the stake pool of Tili.Gallery, a CNFT platform for visual artists and art collectors. My original background is in art and design, but for the past 20 years, I’ve been working as a software developer.

Setting up a stake pool has given me a lot of useful insights into the Cardano infrastructure. I love to be a part of the Cardano ecosystem. It’s such a brilliant platform and I am looking forward to becoming an active member of the community.

Here’s a bit of information about the pool.

• Ticker: TILI, Margin: 1%, Pledge: 1500 ADA, Fixed fee: 340

• Pool ID: 4fbb9ac6b2c977ee76da892315fb1e26697a87bf8b54917efaa60053

• Location: the servers are located in different locations in Germany and Finland, I myself am located in Valencia, Spain.

• Pool infrastructure:

• Relay 1: Nuremberg, Germany; 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 160GB NMVe SSD
    • Relay 2: Falkenstein, Germany; 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 160GB NMVe SSD
    • Relay 3: Helsinki, Finland; 4 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 160GB NMVe SSD
    • Producer 1: Falkenstein, Germany; 8 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 160GB NMVe SSD
    • Producer 2 (backup): Helsinki, Finland; 8 CPU, 16 GB RAM, 160GB NMVe SSD
  • Network: Although all nodes are in different locations, they all communicate over a private network.

• Energy: All nodes run on 100% renewable energy. The nodes in Germany run on hydropower generated from flowing water. The nodes in Finland use a combination of wind and hydropower.

• Operator experience: I’ve been setting up and maintaining server infrastructure for about 20 years. I owned the first MacMini hosting company in Belgium when they came out in 2005, and I’ve been running Linux servers for my own projects and for many clients until today.

• Pool mission: All proceeds from the TILI Pool will be used to support the development of Tili.Gallery, and eventually will go into the Tili Treasury to support artists on the platform. The artists will be selected, and the funds will be distributed through community voting.

• Social media: I’ll post anything related to TiliPool on my personal Twitter profile (@_wout_). More information about Tili.Gallery will be posted on the @tiligallery Twitter account.

1 Like

This looks really really decent! I hope you will be successful with your pool. :slight_smile:

Do you also have some social media channels to follow?

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

Thanks @Zyroxa! :smiley:

I’ve added the links to Twitter at the bottom of the post.