카르다노와 이더리움 창시자가 죽어가는 산업의 이단아인 JP모건 코인을 신랄하게 비판하였다

카르다노와 이더리움 창시자가 죽어가는 산업의 이단인 JP모건 코인을 갈기 갈기 찢어버렸다는 기사입니다. 아래 기사 번역문입니다. 찰스의 도전과 깊은 철학을 읽을 수 있습니다.

Cardinano와 IOHK의 CEO인 Ethereum의 공동 창업자인 Charles Hoskinson은 홍콩의 하이브리드 서밋 (Hybrid Summit)의 암호 패널에 출연하여 JP Morgan의 새로운 디지털 자산인 JPM Coin을 갈기 갈기 찢었다.

JP Morgan와 cryptocurrencies로의 전략적 이동에 대해 통렬히 비판하면서, Hoskinson은 은행가는 범죄자라고 말한다.

"JP Morgan Coin을 보고 들어 봤는데, 여러분들은 이 것을 취하지 않기를 바란다. 이러한 것들이 어떻게 작동하는지 당신은 모른다. 그것은 개념의 이단아이다. 첫째, 그들은 연방 준비 은행이다.

그들은 모든 망할 쇼를 운영한다. 그것들과 5~6개의 다른 실체들. 그리고 그들이 만든 것을 뒤에 필요성이나 유용성이 전혀 없다. 그들이 공간에 있다는 것을 증명할 수있는 개념 증명을 위한 개념 증명일 뿐이며 어느 정도의 기괴한 이그제큐티브 판타지를 정당화할 수 있다.

우리가 존재하는 모든 이유는 이 사람들이 범죄자이기 때문이다. 그들은 지난 수십 년 동안 끔찍한 일들을 해왔다. 그들은 세계를 무너뜨렸고, 규제와 제도로 인해 세계 금융 시스템에서 30억을 제외시켰다. 그리고 전세계는 그들의 불법 행위와 결핍된 결정의 결과로 살고 있다. 따라서 이에 대한 반향으로 cryptocurrency가 존재하고 계속 증가하며 계속 관련성을 갖게 된다. 그리고 결국 그것은 레거시 시스템과 충돌할 것이다. "

"그러나 나는 이러한 것들을 죽어가는 산업의 마지막 흔적으로 보고 있다. 그리고 나는 이런 유형의 일에 대해 거의 존경심을 느끼지 못한다. 나는 그것을 긍정적인 것으로 보지 않는다. "

Hoskinson은 자신의 회사인 IOHK가 정부를 현대화하고 지역 지도자들이 받아들일 블록체인 기반 솔루션을 도입하려고 하고 있다고 말한다.

"우리는 블록체인 기술을 현대화한다. 재산 및 비즈니스 등록에서 부터 투표 시스템, 공급망 관리, 우리가 찾을 수 있는 많은 분야에 이르기까지 모든 것. 블록체인 기술을 갖추게되면 디지털 ID가 생겨 지갑이 생기고 Cardano 및 Ethereum과 같은 허가 없이도 시스템에 연결할 수 있으며 신용, 보험, 송금 및 이러한 유형의 서비스를 이용할 수 있다. 따라서 느리고 체계적인 진행이며 상당히 시간이 걸린다.

그러나 그것은 매우 의미있는 일이다. 우리는 실제로 아무것도 시작하지 않고 결국 무언가 중요한 것을 만들게 되고 결국 총체적으로 가치있는 수조 달러를 포착하게 된다."

Hoskinson은 전통적인 서구 금융 시스템이 세계에 남긴 중후한 흉터를 분명히 밝힌다.

"신흥 경제에서 가장 큰 문제 중 하나는 이들 외국 배우들이 와서 일종의 자원을 가지고 있는 오래된 제국과 현재의 제국의 전쟁터가 되는 경향이 있다는 것이다. 그들은 가치를 지니고 있으며 많은 것을 남겨 두지 않는다. 그래서 당신이 나타나면 당신이 모든 문제를 해결할 이 해결책을 가지고 있다고 말하면서 큰 의구심을 갖게된다. 여기 온갖 병들에 대한 것이고, 나를 믿으라. 그리고 나에게 모든 통제와 돈을 주면 어떻게든 당신을 약속의 땅으로 인도할 것이다.

그건 장사할 생각이다. 많은 사람들이 죽었다. 그로부터 많은 문제가 발생했다. 따라서 여러분은 아래에서 위로 흡수될 수 있는 방법으로 기술을 제시해야 하며, 아래부터 위로 - 현지인에 의해 제어되어야 한다. 이것이 우리의 전략의 일부이다. 우리는 들어가서 사람들을 훈련시킨다. "

"그 나라는 그 나라의 일부를 소유하고 있다. 노동 조합 지부는 그것의 일부를 소유한다. 그리고 우리는 그것의 일부를 소유한다. 궁극적으로 이 솔루션은 현지 파트너 및 직원이 구축하고 유지 관리한다. "

Good Jobs First에 관한 위반 추적자에 따르면, JP Morgan Chase는 유독 증권에서 모기지 계획, 돈세탁 방지에 이르기까지 다양한 종류의 벌금으로 297억 달러의 벌금형을 선고 받았다.

Appearing on a crypto panel at the Hybrid Summit in Hong Kong, Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of Ethereum, creator of Cardano and CEO of IOHK, shreds JP Morgan’s new digital asset, JPM Coin.

In a scathing critique of JP Morgan and its strategic move into cryptocurrencies, Hoskinson says the bankers are criminals.

“I saw the JP Morgan Coin, and listen – you guys just don’t get this space. You don’t know how any of these things work. It’s an abomination of a concept. First: They are the Federal Reserve.

They run the whole damn show. Them and five or six other entities. And there’s absolutely no need or utility behind what they’ve created. It’s just a proof of concept for the sake of being a proof of concept to say that they’re in the space, and they can justify some sort of bizarre executive fantasy.

The whole reason we exist is because these guys are criminals. They’ve done horrible things over the last few decades. They’ve bankrupted the world, and they’ve excluded three billion people from the world financial systems as a consequence of their regulations and the systems they’ve put into play. And the whole world is living the consequences of their malfeasance and poor decisions. And so, as a counter reaction, the cryptocurrency exists and it continues to grow, and it will continue to gain relevance. And eventually it will collide with the legacy system.”

“But I see these things as the last vestiges of a dying industry trying to achieve some form of relevance. And I have very little respect for this type of work. I don’t see it as a positive thing.”

Hoskinson says his company IOHK is trying to modernize governments and introduce blockchain-based solutions that will be embraced by local leaders.

“We modernize blockchain technology. Everything from property and business registration to voting systems to supply chain management, across to as many verticals as we can find. Once you have blockchain tech, you have digital identities, you have wallets, and then you can link them to permissionless systems like Cardano and Ethereum, and give them access to credit, insurance, remittances and these types of things. So it’s a slow, methodical march, and it takes quite a bit of time.

But it’s very meaningful work. We actually get to start from nothing, and eventually build up to something quite significant, and collectively can end up eventually capturing trillions of dollars of value.”

Hoskinson articulates the profound scars the traditional Western financial system has left on the world.

“One of the biggest problems in emerging economies is they tend to be the battle field of empires old and current, where these foreign actors come and they kind of take the resources. They take the value, and they don’t leave much behind. So it’s created a great degree of suspicion when you show up and you say, ‘I have this solution that’s going to solve all your problems. It’s here for all your ills, just trust me, and give me all the control and money, and I’ll somehow deliver you to the promised land.

That’s patronizing. A lot of people have died. A lot of problems have occurred from that. So you have to present technology in a way that it can be absorbed from the bottom up, and controlled from the bottom up – by the locals. So that’s part of our strategy. We go in, and we train people.”

“The country owns part of it. The locals own part of it, and we own part of it. And ultimately the solution is deployed and maintained by local partners and by employees on the ground.”

According to the violation tracker on Good Jobs First, JP Morgan Chase has been fined $29.7 billion for a variety of offenses – from toxic securities to mortgage schemes to anti-money laundering lapses.