List of Cardano / ADA staking pools (Unofficial)

hi all :slight_smile:

I’ve set up a pool and would appreciate it being on the list: https://insalada.io

The node/pool is brand new, so that’s why there’s no concrete activity on it yet. I delegated all the tADA I had to it, and I would be honored if people would help kick-start its block activity with a pledge or delegation. Besides the rewards, it would help me get to the next milestone: run passive nodes to feed the network.

About the server: it’s a dedicated bare metal, with plenty of resource that at the moment aren’t being used to their full potential. Because of this, it has plenty of resources (for a single dedicated server) to run passive nodes to feed the network/pool once I get the hang of the whole pool business.

The plan is long term and should contribute back to Cardano as a whole, it only needs to get going. So get those pledges/delegations going :slight_smile:

About me: I’m a Linux Engineer with a career that spans 15 years, with an idealistic vision of the world who strongly believes in Cardano.

Help a brother out

Peace out

2 Likes