Maximizing Opportunities

I would agree. In the coming years no one will care if the Shelly test net went live in April or in June.

2 Likes

This is about censorship and shunning community. Pure amd simple. Each word that is uttered when others money is tied to your work matters. Overly underwhelming launches are irrelevant.

You are right, noone will care about that in years to come. What matters is a business gaining value both in quantitative and qualitative measures. I am a professional in my respective field which gives me insight. I have ignored what I experienced myself.

Say something, get gone. I dont work with lwer level staff. Telling people like Charles where his comments are detrimental and shaping communication is essential. Its not a 1 person show.

2 Likes

A lot of people are here because of him warts and all. Having a PR team come in to scrub his tweets is not what this is about to me at least. That is not to say I think of him as a demigod or have blind faith. Everything has a season and in my mind we have not left the Charles season. At least for now…

2 Likes

I am not willing to settle for second place. They state they want the best and sent a personal invite to speak, nothing. @IOHK_Jane told me she didnt need another “consultant”. Does she even know me, it is a community. I was not looking for a posted job. My work is consulting, and providing workable usable material.

From that point I felt they had no desire whiich is odd to me. This was a year ago. I was willing to come on board. Yes. My carreer in my field is fine, this would be an exciting challenge, really what this project needs is balance. My passion would have brought me where needed. But they kept away. This isnt what top companies I have been with do, the truth is tied to returns. Simple math.

Red flag when kept outsiden the inner circle curtain for me. Hopefully I am wrong. Many seem happy. Its just not me, for a year and a half.

For me to really help, I need to know what isnt known and that means inside. Ill get some pizza and move on.

@maki.mukai , good luck.

2 Likes

There was a “major” reorg of PR since I wrote this. PM me for a plan to success.

What is the reorg you refer to?
Who are you asking to PM you? IOHK?

Not serious. Wouldnt be through message board.

So true. I am not out and still keep my stack but I stopped accumulating. Time to move to another project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. The article is quite late reporting the changes to the Cardano Foundation. I thought you were referring to a reorg recently (i.e. since then).

I don’t think you are wrong,it’s like a cult

1 Like