My trust is Cardano

There are two types of people in this world — you’re either a mongo seed or a mango tree.

if you want to grow mongo (mung beans), you just soak it in water for 8 hours, drain, and place it in a new container for germination. It takes between 2-6 days for mongo seeds to sprout fully and theres your meal

On the other hand, a mango tree takes 6-10 years before it will bear fruit. But mango trees are long-lived and some are even producing fruit after 300 years.

I read this before, and i felt its very related with ADA Cardano being a Mango tree that would bear fruits for us, however it may take 2-3 years before we see success, but everybody who succeeded in bitcoin or ethereum were the ones who held on despite the ups and downs in prices. I could have sold all my ADA’s when the price was at $1 and earn a 2 years salary with the 2 weeks investment I had, But im sticking with my gut on HODL. Are you patient enough to wait for the Mango tree to bear fruit?

4 Likes

I think this is a great analogy. Maybe I’ll plant a mango tree in my front yard this spring and see which one bears fruit first… Cardano or the tree. :slight_smile:

1 Like