No connection to network

Hello,

I am sorry to say, but I tried all your advices to deal with the connection problem. Nothing is working. I have Windows 10.
Does the wallet work on Windows Vista which I have, if not on Windows 7.

Are you planning a light wallet and also that is can be stored on hardwallet like Nano S Ledger.

Thanks for a reply, Mira

My problem was with a conflicting service running for my Killer Networking brand nic.

Your other problem might be using windows vista but I guess that belongs on another forum (each to their own :slight_smile: , there is work being done on the wallet backend and light clients which you can read about here

My question was also if I can install it on Windows Vista or only Windows 7, 8 and 10?
10 ist nor working fpr many.

Are you using windows 64 bit?

I do not know where do I see it?

And second, I have also Windows vista where I could intall the wallet, Does it work out?

For windows 10:

To check whether you’re using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 10, open the Settings app by pressing Windows+I, and then head to System > About. On the right side, look for the “System type”

That should show you 32 or 64 info, It only works on 64-bit.

For vista I cannot answer unfortunately. I haven’t tried myself. If your problems persist you could perhaps try the official support for the wallet:

https://daedaluswallet.io/faq/#support

They have some methods to try and failing that you can send a log file to the team.