Please, have been trying to restore back my yoroi account on my mobile phone but it keeps saying invalid recovery phrase. Each time I type my 15 recovery word phrase the system says invalid recovery word phrase. And am very sure they are the 15 word

Have been trying to recover back my yoroi account on my mobile phone.
But each time I write out the 15 word phrase the system keeps telling me to write out a valid recovery phrase.

Am very sure the 15 word recovery phrase are correct. Cause I wrote them down when I created the account.

Can someone please help me. I really need to recover the wallet

Try the seed words on adalite.io, if u will see the balance = 0 then u should search for a new seed words… perhaps u are using a wrong one

I just did,but it’s still not working.!
The unlock button didn’t change so I could click on it.

Sounds like the words are not the right words or the right order. Did you write them down on paper? Maybe a misspelling?

Yes I wrote them out on a paper.

But am show the are in well arranged. Have also check the spelling. They are all rightly spelt

Hmm, perhaps u restored the daedalus into yoroi? Check for another 24 seed words… or maybe u are trying with the seed words for byron…

Strange. Does it recover into Yoroi on a browser? you mentioned you’re doing this on your phone?

Haven’t tried it on a browser yet.
Only on my phone

It’s possible somehow the phone isn’t working where it may work elsewhere. Try installing Yoroi on a reasonably secure browser, one that has no other extensions added and is on a system you’re sure is free of malware. Is your phone capitalizing any of the characters of the words by chance? Like an auto-correct maybe in your keyboard is altering the words you type in the app? That would probably cause this type of error.

hi!

im having the same issue i have recovered my account fine on pc but for my phone after i put in the 15 words the bottom restore button doesnt highlight at all have repeated putting in the words a dozen times

while im happy i got some version of my wallet restored im not home on my pc all day i really need it on my phone - have contacted support but trying to find the solution myself as well

try to unistall the app and reinstall

then open yoroi → add wallet (shelley wallet) → restore

This is what i already done twice - the button to restore just wont highlight to click once i put the 15 words in

Have since logged onto pc and reatored there and the 15 words worked so i think its the app via mobile thats the problem

1 Like

then indeed, it is possible to be an issue with the app