Plutuswap is legit?

Ok. How do I get to the fraud form you are referring to?

Please put all this in the fraud form once CJ advises.

I am sure the Cardana Fraud Dept guys will know where the token has travel to and when.

But I want to send these details to them just in case.

CJ

1 Like

Please use the link below.

Cardano Fraud Detection Bureau - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)

This are two of the addresses
second round
addr1qxt4gyhd3qf3z4fvqucqexhyc4jcfzalnvkf4qdzxrfpk2aed8wthytvnayu7r8yyvh5s9897s39jaskpr5hv2alrr8scn9v3y

first round
addr1q85hd0n4jlw5ngzh0fhp4ps9lrwus8evgulgwt5936y55qrwcgvkf934tgd6cunel2l5telqpz4qrd0mxgsqqaa6cesqfdp6ln

Before they closed telegram I have collected few of the contacts registered in the group.
Not much because we were thousands.
Let see but it should be a group action if itā€™s like it looks like.
New from Cardano ?

1 Like

I have already sent the details and information to the form. thanks for the help

2 Likes

No news from Cardano yet.
Once I have something I will keep you guys updated.

CJ

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also tweeted Charles and Cardano foundation. Waiting on a response since yesterday.

2 Likes

I was also stupid to sent them my money :frowning: But the presale address is not active anymore, only the website. Hope it save money for others.

1 Like

I think I was more fooled by the news and the press. Obviously, their website was underwhelming but it had everything in it. Only stupid thing Iā€™ve missed was they were not asking for anything and requested to send money! I should have known it thenā€¦but when you are novice about how pre-sales work with all the press then you get fooledā€¦

Sadly, I have read many articles on scams and frauds but its very unlikely to get anything back.
But like you have said, we have saved others from this and managed to shut their fraudulent operation down!

CJ

Same here. Also was affected by some article about them, they got also AMA, website looks promising. They advertise in many web sites, also the DNS and web hosting got in www.namecheap.com. Maybe at least we can ask for email, but i guess it was indian people, and police in that country will not help us, even if we now the exact names.

Regarding the addresses, I believe IOHK canā€™t do anything there. Itā€™s a decentralized system and no single entity can control the tokens.

Theoretically, you can follow the transactions using https://cardanoscan.io :confused:

I also reported it to the fraud bureau this morning. We will see what happens but not hopeful. Meanwhile there is now a telegram group chat called plutuswap is a scam with 16 members

Always do you your own research like the original poster here. That can include reaching out to the community to crowd source a consensus off-chain!

Never send any crypto when asked by anyone. EVER. Not even your mom! (hint: itā€™s not actually your mom, just a deep fake)

Legit programmers and projects will use smart contracts to ensure valid secure transactions for all parties involved! If there is a wallet address provided they are scammers or have no idea how to do blockchain development ā€¦ either way, run for the hills!

2 Likes

Hello guys, I was also tricked by news about plutuswap amd made an investment in r1. I dont know what can we do except calling out it is a scam. Also when I checked who.is it pointed that address for registering domain name was from Iceland.
It would be great if IOHK could blacklist their addresses so they can not dump coins on any centralized exchange.
Also their r2 wallet got some coins since yesterday which is bad

I am starting to wonder if Daniel Daggers uses Chance Straton (CEO PLUTUSWAP) as an alias or alter ego. If this guy is involved we need the police to investigate. Butā€¦ I have noticed that Plutuswap had a lot of positive support from Nigerian people. Nigeria is the scam capital. Hopefully, someone can follow the flow of ADA. I am not skilled enough.

I agree he should be checked also this is large scale scam. Second round wallet got even more ada.

I reported yesterday to fraud bureau.
Feeling so stupid to dive in this scam.
To be careful most of the time and only one time not stick to my own investment policy.
How is it possible that this guys had an article in yahoo finance???

1 Like

Dude thatā€™s what I said thatā€™s what got me to ā€œinvestā€ Iā€™m down a rack .

Yeah, i couldnā€™t understand it neither. The press and news were all promoting PlutuSwap! Are they getting a portion of this scam too?!?