Polymesh News

Polymesh blockchain collaboration. Now you’re talking,this is a really big bucks big deal.Will this directly benefit ADA holders? I’m back on the bandwagon if the answer is yes.

More info here:

1 Like

Thanks Fred

The answer is no, not directly.

1 Like

There is no relationship among projects, no matter how hard we try.
I hope I’m wrong but it’s not good news for Cardano, in the sense that Hoskinson is not focused only in Cardano.

2 Likes

Yes,l was thinking about that Daniel.

He is getting his fingers in more pies.It’s a worry that’s for sure.

Charles is live:

1 Like

He never was. IMO it’s fairly safe to assume he’s interested in everything that IOHK does, and more.

3 Likes

“Why I’M building…” the keyword is I’m as in me alone, no IOHK, no Cardano, just Hoskinson LLC. Weird huh. For a project that supposedly has so much work, delayed Shelley yet again, lacks a roadmap for now, Can travel abroad and work on another project part time while the full time project still has delays. Hilarious!

2 Likes

A very instructive video.

I totally agree but don’t find it the least bit hilarious when investors money has been put in on the assumption he will be working fulltime to benefit Cardano,ADA

1 Like

-of course you don’t, you’re sane. I think Michael94588 was mocking the prevailing hope of the upwind majority that flesh isn’t … rotting.

Just a reminder here, IOHK is a software company. They have approximately a hundred employees working on various software projects. (https://iohk.io/team/) Charles is the CEO. He is not a programmer, not a developer, but the leader of a software company. From the many posts I have read, I get the impression that many readers think that Charles and Duncan sit in a basement and write code for Cardano. That is not the case. They have a big team. Check them out on the website.

4 Likes

Very well said. Unfortunately there are a lot of people here who do not bother to do any research and they have absolutely no concept of what IOHK and Charles actually do. Hopefully with time they will learn but in the interim it is quite painful. All the best

4 Likes

I would call yourself a speculator not an investor.

4 Likes

This is such a one-note critique … as if other CEO’s don’t involve themselves in multiple projects with symbiotic relationships … Bezos, Musk, Dorsey, etc

Really though, if you have any anxiety about CH finishing the Cardano project and his motivations to do it as quickly as possible - follow the money. IOHK has 2.5B ADA with CH’s personal allocation to be relinquished this June. None of these coins have moved; all while their payroll is likely soaking up funds at a multi-million per month burn rate. CH, IOHK and all vested team members have every financial incentive to release something wildly successful for their own personal benefit.

1 Like

Hahahaha,yeah no research Silver Spoon.Bought ADA in 2017 for 46 cents.Right before the bear sold all.Waited to December 2018 started buying hundreds of thousands for between 4 and 6 cents AUD.l have no idea.

Don’t you all realize it’s just a game to collect more btc

1 Like

@Noddyholmes please refer to the rules here on our forum:

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticise ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

Please also remember the rule above to add value and meaningful discussion to the Cardano community. The Cardano Forum should not be used for personal disputes between community members.

3 Likes