Register Stake Pool Transaction MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW

Hey all,

I am having a bug when trying to Register My Stake Pool on step 12 of CoinCashew on the last step it shoots out this message.

Any Clues what I could have done wrong?

cardano-cli transaction submit \
>     --tx-file tx.signed \
>     --mainnet
Command failed: transaction submit  Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraAlonzo (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW (WitHashes (fromList [KeyHash "hashRemoved"]))))])

I have verified that
payment.skey
payment.vkey
stake.skey
stake.vkey
modified dates are prior to when I sent ADA into the address and are of the time I first generated them. So it appears these keys are in tact and I have not modified them since by accident.

I did send ADA in via 4 transactions, my total ADA is 509, this should be enough to register a pool with 0 pledge? I have already spent the 2 ADA to register my stake address

Please can you confirm:

• Are these the same keys --pool-reward-account-verification-key-file stake.vkey --pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file stake.vkey or is pool owner different from rewards account ?

• You created the pool.cert, node.cert and deleg.cert files?

• When building the transaction you provided both --certificate-file pool.cert --certificate-file deleg.cert ?

• When signing the transaction you provided all 3 witness certificates: --signing-key-file payment.skey --signing-key-file $HOME/cold-keys/node.skey --signing-key-file stake.skey ?

If the above points don’t resolve it for your please provide all steps you are doing so we can help you debugging.