Relentless Slide vs. BTC

Though if we break 2700 for real for real there is no support for ages

Yep it’s turning into shit coin, when even TRON which is a shit coin is doing better, 7.4B cap, soon to go down more as I am out… Before its 10cents… Ciao.

25c agree, I’m out at 27c today, turning bad rapidly and fell faster than bitcoin, and not recovering faster… Not good. I think I will stick to coins that have a use. :)… Wish all of you the best.

Well that was definitely not my suggestion. But good look.

Not true, we put in the coins going up, and withdraw when they go - 5%…ada just goes down, so the only folk left are the HODL crew, the clever money will re-invest when it sorts itself out, and we don’t use the wallet as that usually fails (not good for margin trading) and like TRON we don’t see a real world use yet, litecoin is used mostly in dark Web in Eastern Europe, Monero in Western Europe, bitcoin can be washed though Monero, and is used to buy other coins… Etherium is used for smart contracts… ADA well after 6th its time will be up unless it actually starts delivering

Ada has delivered so far right on it’s schedule. There is a working wallet. If all that is left, as you say, are TRUE hodlers than we wont go down much futher. Tron went to 30 cents and then crashed. The fact that ada went up so high and has bled down in this way is inidicitive of what people see in it. But if you think its wise to get out we are not here to stop you. But wait until it real truly breaks 2700 sats that is my only word of advice to you.

“Though if we break 2700 for real for real there is no support for ages” @theloniousspunk are you sure ?

Ada has delivered so far right on it’s schedule. There is a working wallet. If all that is left, as you say, are TRUE hodlers than we wont go down much futher. Tron went to 30 cents and then crashed. The fact that ada went up so high and has bled down in this way is inidicitive of what people see in it. But if you think its wise to get out we are not here to stop you. But wait until it real truly breaks 2700 sats that is my only word of advice to you.

Im just going on the TA…im dont know anything…but look at the chart and the techincial support lines that are possible. Im dont think im selling my friend. and if you see something else let me know. Am I sure this is crypto off course im not SURE

“TA” ?? what does that mean ?

Technical Analysis.

I have set-up to put 50% of my ADA now with a stop-loss of 2700. BTC will go up till 13K that “might” not work in ADA favour for the short run.

I am bullish on ADA and I hope I can pick up more if it drops further.

We all do and are my friend. Most of us are working on the same conundrum. Im not selling any right now, but I wont buy more unless it goes lower. Whatever your plan …good luck sir

Volume by the way is going up :slight_smile:

True, sense there, thanks.

also remember to do your own TA research. the support line could be lower…go to Trading view ADA bitcoin and will see differing opinions. you can check past posts to see if TA various anylysts are solid.

great bounce off 2700 sats even with btc rising… good sign !

Love the karma comment. I TOO feel like I’m in a constant state of was with it/fate. :thinking:

Hmmmm…:thinking:…this is at 1:20PM EST

There have been sell wall after sell wall repeatedly for weeks now which is why ADA isn’t recovering even a little bullish momentum. This is what happens when so few people hold most of the circulating supply from the very beginning and the total supply is massive. There are very few people interested in buying against this type of consistent and repeated sell pressure from large holders, because that is how you end up holding bags indefinitely.

2 Likes